🐈‍⬛Cheeky mates🐈‍⬛

~Ame's P.O.V

"They're all so cool...unlike a certain raccoon." Ace said which made Grim deadpan all of a sudden. Then, Ace begins to laugh. "Pfft...ahaha! I can't bear it anymore! Ahahahaha!" He smiles and holds his stomach from laughing. "Aren't you the guys who went crazy at the entrance ceremony?"

"Uh..yeah?" I answer nervously as my face starts to heat up. 'I didn't even see him in the crowd!'

Seriously, how did he know?

"You were summoned by the Dark Mirror even though you can't use magic." Ace said to me before turning to Grim. "And you, monster, weren't called but still trespassed. Yaahh, it took everything I had not to lose it at the ceremony."

"Wha?! You're a rude one!" Grim retorts taken aback.

"And now you weren't allowed in and regulated to janitor? Haha, how lame." Ace smirks in amusement while laughing slightly.

"Nyanyooo..." Grim can feel himself getting annoyed by Ace's taunts and he's already gotten into his skin.

"On top of that, you don't even know about the Great Seven. How ignorant can you be? I recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven College. Pfftkuku..." Ace adds on and continues to tease us as the blush on my face becomes even redder.

"Gunuhnuhnuh..."

I quickly look over at Grim like he's a ticking time bomb that's about to explode any second. 'Awawawa...at this rate...' Not only that, he's at his breaking point. "W-woah...Grim, take it easy. We talked about you not getting into any trouble like last time, right? So don't get any ideas!" Oh man, you do not want to be on Grim's bad side!

"I thought I'd just mess with you a bit but you really blew my expectations away. Unlike you two, I actually have classes to attend. Keep this school squeaky clean, you two." Ace smiles and casually walks away but he stops and looks over his shoulder at me. "You make a really cute janitor though." He said with a smirk making my cheeks turn pink before walking away again.

Geez! This guy's such a flirt!

"This jerk! He's just gonna say that and leave! I'm pissed now!" Grim grits his teeth in anger with a irk mark. Without hesitation, he aims his blue flames at Ace. "Fuunnaaaaah!"

Ace quickly notices the flames and he swiftly dodges them. "Oh my! Watch out! What're you doing?!"

This is not gonna end well..

"It's what you get for making fun of me! I'm gonna light up the fire-head of yours!" Grim says cockily with his paws on his hips.

Please don't!

"Fire-head, huh? Heeee. You've really got guts picking a fight with me. You too. I'll turn you into a puffy, little, toy poodle!" Ace responds and takes out his magic pen from the pocket of his blazer.

"What the heck did I do?!" I ask him meekly with my arms out to the side.

"Ffgna!" Grim breathes out more of his blue flames.

"Uh-oh, gotta watch out. Take that!" Ace dodges the flames as the red crystal on his magic pen starts to glow. He counters it by creating a gust of wind to blow away most of the flames.

"This guy is blowing wind all over the place! My fire gets all twisted up!" Grim says from the wind and fire that's blowing around.

I hold my hair back from the strong wind while I watch the fight with tension on my face. My mind tells me I gotta step in and stop them but, I can't let myself get hurt. "Wow, there's even magic to control wind." I mutter to myself.

"What's happening? A fight?"

"Yeah! Get'em!"

I freeze and I quickly turn around to notice a couple of students watching the fight close by. "Awawawa...don't just egg them on!" I exclaim at them mentally while sweating nervously.

"A flimsy little fire like that won't hit me." Ace said making Grim growl in frustration.

"What? You better be ready! Eat this!" Grim retorts back and sends out another blast of fire.

"And I just change the trajectory of the wind like...that!" Ace counters his attack with his wind magic, changing the direction of the flames.

My eyes widen in fear when I see the flames heading towards the statue of the Queen of Hearts. "No, wait! If you do that, it's gonna hit the-" I flail my arms and try to stop them but it's too late. "Statue.." My jaw went slack as I stare at the statue which is now smoking and the surface is black as charcoal.

"Aaaaaaaah! Crap! The Queen of Hearts statue is charred!" Ace's face contorts into shock at the sight of the statue. Yep, now he's screwed and so are we!

"It's cause you're blowing the fire around! Just let me fry you!" Grim said putting the blame on Ace.

"You really think someone is just gonna let you fry them?" Ace asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Enough!!! Just what is going on here?!" Crowley appears unexpectedly with an angry expression causing me, Grim, and Ace to flinch in fear.

"Guh! Headmaster..." Ace yelps.

Grim really starts to panic and he knew he doesn't want the same thing to happen again like the entrance ceremony. "He's gonna tie us up with the Lash of Love! Let's get outta here!" He exclaims meekly with a sweatdrop.

Bad idea..

Crowley immediately pulls out his whip and hits them before they had the chance to escape.

"Ooooww!" Ace yells out in pain then it hits Grim next.

"Ffgyaa! It hurts just as much the second day in a row!" Grim whimpers.

"This is my Lash of Love! It'll be another hundred years before you can outrun me!" Crowley says and puts the whip away. "I told you just yesterday to not cause any trouble, didn't I? Then, you go and char the statues of the Great Seven!" The headmaster questions the cat in an almost threatening way making him hide behind Ace. "I very much would like to see you expelled." He turns to Ace and continues to scold with his hands on his hips.

"Wait! Not that!" Ace begs in shock while Grim's still hiding behind him.

I can already feel myself deflate as Crowley stares at me. "And you, this is not how you supervise Grim." He scolds me.

"I'm sorry. I had specifically told Grim not to cause any trouble but he ignored it. It's my fault that I didn't step in to stop them and I should've watched him closely." I apologize to Crowley and stare at my feet in shame.

Crowley felt sympathy for me and gives me an apologetic nod. "My goodness..." He sighs then faces the red-haired male. "You, what's your grade and name?" He asks.

"Ace Trappola, 1st year." Ace answers.

"Then, Ace, Grim, and Ame, as punishment, I order the three of you to wash one-hundred windows around campus!" Crowley tells us and we were taken aback in shock.

"Say what?!" My jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Nyaa?! It's all cause this joker was making fun of us!" Grim protests.

"Eeeh?! Me too?!" Ace asks in disbelief by the headmaster's punishment.

"Most definitely! After school, meet in the cafeteria, understood?" Crowley glares daggers at us with a curt nod and crosses his arms across his chest.

"Yes sir." I nod in understanding while holding my arm.

"Fiiine..." Ace groans.

"Nothing but misery since yesterday!!" Grim sulks with his ears falling flat.

~

(A/N)

Well thanks to Ace, they got into a fight and charred the statue of the Queen of Hearts..

Now they got in trouble by the headmaster and he requested us to clean a hundred windows. A hundred windows! Can't you believe it?!