🌹Audience prefect🌹

~Ame's P.O.V

(Heartslabyul Dorm- Rose Maze)

"Huff, huff...we did a lot better than yesterday!" Deuce feels exhausted while catching his breath.

I smile in relief as I take a look at our work. We didn't miss any roses, all of them are fully painted red perfectly, and they're all set for the party! At least I didn't get too much on them like I did last time.

"You did well." Cater smiles and gives us the seal of approval. He pauses in realization knowing that the Unbirthday Party is about to start any moment. "Oops! It's almost time! Well done, mes!" He praises his clones.

"Aye aye, sir!" The clones reply altogether in unison before they disappear.

As Cater promised, Ace, Deuce, Grim, and I follow him as he leads us to the tea garden where the party will take place.

~

(Time skip)

(Heartslabyul Dorm- Tea Garden)

When we walked into the tea garden, I smile in awe at how it's all set up and decorated

When we walked into the tea garden, I smile in awe at how it's all set up and decorated. There's round tables with white tablecloths on each one with various decor everywhere you look; like a candelabra, a tea set, a stack of books with a very small stool on top, vases of roses, hats, a flamingo, and many varieties of chairs to sit at. In front of them, was a long table with a large heart-shaped chair in the middle and it had various decor like the other tables have. There's also afternoon tea stands with tea sandwiches and desserts like cake, macarons, cupcakes, etc.

Yep, we've made it just in time!

We hear the sound of trumpets and I see the Heartslabyul students at the entrance of the garden, standing across from each other lined up on each side while holding up their magic pens.

"Announcing our great leader! The Crimson Ruler! Dorm Leader Riddle!" One of the Heartslabyul residents announces in a clear voice.

"Dorm Leader Riddle! Hip, hip, hurray!" The rest of the Heartslabyul residents cheer loudly and lively as I watch the dorm leader walking into the garden.

Riddle is wearing his dorm attire which seems to be fit for a queen. A white-collared long black cape is draped on his left shoulder while the inside of the cape is red with a half-painted rose on the top left side and a black and white-checkered strap with yellow trimming to hold the cape in place. A long white jacket with their dorm insignia on the left side while underneath is red with card symbols on it, red and black lapels, red cuffs with yellow trim on the sleeves, and gold buttons on the front. He wears a white high-collared shirt underneath the jacket, a red and black choker with a small gold crown, black gloves, a yellow and black-striped sash with a prize ribbon tied around his waist, white pants, black high-heeled over-the-knee boots with heart-shaped designs at the knees, and red heart tips at the toes. Lastly, he carries a gold heart-shaped scepter with a red magic crystal and his signature gold crown rests on top of his head.