Buckingham

Platonic Hellcheer <33

Chrissy's POV
Eddie and I were walking out to the parking lot when someone yelled out to us, well, me.

"Oi Chrissy! Lift that skirt!" One of the basketball guys yelled.

Eddie clenched his fist and shot daggers at the boy. Steve, who was standing next to the cat caller, hit the guys shoulder. We couldn't hear their conversation but only a few snippets.

"That's fucked- leave her alone!" He then grabbed Robin by the hand and dragged her over to us.

He released Robins hand and threw his arm around Eddies shoulder. "Hey Ed's."

Eddie smiled at him. "Hey princess."

They quickly kissed and Robin made gagging noises next to me. I giggled at her and held a hand over my mouth. I've always been self conscious of my laugh and smile, no matter how much Eddie tries to reassure me.

"How've you been?" Robin asked me, nudging me with her elbow.

"Um.. hah that's a loaded question." I laughed but then I sighed sadly.

"Well then.. unload it for me." Robin replied without missing a beat.

I smiled sadly at her. "I've just been you know, a bit anxious lately. With the mid term exams and cheer and everything."

Robin nodded understandingly. "Yeah that makes sense. I'm a bit anxious for the exams myself... we'll do fine though. If you're really worried about it maybe we could study together?"

I was a bit surprised but agreed. "Yeah that would be great, actually! Wanna meet tomorrow after school at the coffee shop?"

"It's a date!" Robin said before we split off and she turned down a different hallway.

I smiled to myself and continued walking to class. Steve ran up to me, Eddie had walked the other way with Robin, and chuckled to himself.

"What?"

"Oh nothing. I heard some of your conversation before."

"And why's that funny?" I raised an eyebrow and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry I didn't mean it like that. It's just that I know you're mostly finished your exams so there's pretty much no reason for you to study with Robin tomorrow."

"So?"

"Is there another reason you wanna be alone with Robin at a coffee shop, which if I remember correctly kinda sounds like a date."

My cheeks flushed and he laughed. "And what if it is?"

"There's nothing wrong with it, I just think it's cute." He shrugged.

"How'd you even land Eddie acting like this?"

"Have you met the guy? He's far weirder and nosier than I am. But he's also more confident." Steve tapped the side of his nose with his index finger.

"Ugh."

A/n
Hi gays sorry this chapter was short, I'm trying to write shit and blah blah blah.

Buckingham is a less popular ship and I heard about it cause of an artist (@yendts) on insta is a HUGE advocate for it! If you like it, you should go check them out (they also have heaps of steddie and stuff)

Hope you enjoyed!!