026 - How You Really Feel

Water droplets fell from his lean chest and down his long torso. My eyes catching the perfect 'V' at his hips. I swallowed hard, memorizing the sight of him under the water, dark curls grazing his skin.

"Do you trust me?" he asked, breaking my gaze.

More than I trust myself.

I bit my lip and fought the urge to shake my head. I knew he'd want to hear the words. "Yes" I whispered.

He grabbed the nape of my neck, pressing my body to his. My breathing hitched with excitement, and I tingled at the touch of his wet bare skin. Eddie crashed his mouth to mine, sliding his tongue between my lips.

He wasn't nearly as gentle as he'd been our first night together, but everything inside me was begging for more. He turned me so that I was facing the wall.

"Tell me if you want me to stop. Okay?" he whispered into my ear, lightly trailing kisses down my neck.

I felt chill bumps form under his touch and the familiar warmth between my thighs. "Eddie, I never want you to stop." I breathed, tilting my chin to allow him access.

I couldn't see his face, but I felt the smirk that formed on his lips. "That's my girl."

He slowly traveled his hands down my body, reaching around to lightly graze my clit with his fingertips before quickly removing them. He was teasing me. Instinctively my back arched into his body, begging for more. I felt his rigid length behind me and released a soft moan. Feeling the effect I had on him, only made me want him more.

Without warning, Eddie reached above us to remove the shower head and held it to my center. I gasped and bent over placing my hands on the walls for support. The warmth and pressure from the water caused my knees to buckle. "Oh God, Eddie." I moaned at the edge of an orgasm.

He abruptly removed the water and spun me around to face him. Replacing the shower head so that the water was falling between us, his eyes were dark with hunger. "Not yet sweetheart. I want to feel you come" he growled into my ear.

With one surprisingly smooth movement he scooped me up, firmly pressing my back against the wall of the shower. I wrapped my legs around his waist and threw my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair.

He moaned into my lips, and I felt my thighs tighten. "Remember what I said, Ali— "

I cut him off placing my forehead against his. "Eddie, please." I begged. I knew he was trying to comfort me, but all I wanted was to feel him.

He positioned his hips and slowly slid himself inside of me. I hissed and dug my nails into his skin as Eddie threw his head back in relief. As he began to thrust, I could no longer contain the cries escaping my lips. My entire body began to tingle, signaling I was close to my edge. His grip tightened around my legs, and he began to move faster. Each thrust landing deeper inside of my core.

"Fuck, Ali. You feel so good" he moaned.

The mention of my name on his lips followed by the chorus of sounds he released caused the pool of warmth to overflow. I clung to Eddie tighter as my core pulsed around him, letting the rush of ecstasy fill my body.

"Yes baby. Let me feel you" he groaned as he threw his head back and drove himself deeper. His movements became sloppy, and his breathing ragged before I felt his warmth explode within me.

I was never going to get over how this man made me feel.

************

I sat at the bottom of the bathtub while Eddie rinsed my hair of lake water. My legs were shaky, and my body was beginning to feel tired. I felt my eyes grow heavy as he gently massaged my scalp.

It felt nice letting someone take care of me. I inhaled deeply, taking in the clean familiar scent.

"What is it?" Eddie asked, noticing the smile that had formed on my lips.

I looked up at him with lazy eyes and smiled deeper. "Now I smell like you" I giggled.

He grinned, releasing a low hum then helped me out of the tub and into the pajamas he'd picked out. I brushed my hair and gently toweled it dry before crawling into bed.

Eddie removed a joint from his dresser and placed it between his lips. He took a harsh drag before offering it to me. I welcomed it as he joined me in bed, wrapping his body behind mine. We sat in comfortable silence and let the weed run its course.

As I sat enveloped in his arms, I realized how easy it was to be with Eddie. I like that I could have deep, meaningful conversations with him, but could also just sit here and silently enjoy each other's company. We didn't have to talk. We could just be.

I felt the effects start to relax my body as he ran his fingertips down my upper arm. Looking across the room, I noticed his guitar hanging on the wall. I crawled off the bed and lightly ran my fingers across the strings.

"Will you play for me?" I asked, looking over my shoulder.

Eddie smiled deeply and shook his head. "Anything for you, sweetheart" he replied, sitting up in the bed and motioning for me to join him.

I carefully removed the guitar from the wall and handed it to him. "Actually, I have a better idea" he grinned opening his legs and making room for me in between. "Come here, let's see what you got."

I perched myself in front of him, and he pulled me backwards so that our torsos were touching. Eddie placed my hands in the right positions attempting to teach me different cords, but I just couldn't concentrate. He wasn't wearing a shirt and the warmth of his body and breath tickling my neck were too tempting.

"Are you listing to me, Ali?" he asked.

I bit my lip and shook my head. "I'm sorry. You're distracting me" I giggled. "You can't be shirtless and this close to me and expect me to pay attention to anything else."

He sat the guitar down, turning to face me. "Well, at least now I know how you really feel" he smirked, leaning down and pressing his soft lips into mine.

Actually. I love you, Eddie Munson...

That's how I really feel.