031 - New Traditions

I peered into the endless pools of chocolate staring down at me. They twinkled with the shimmering lights of the tree we sat beneath, completely unclothed.

Eddie kissed me gently causing me to melt further into his touch. It was obvious that he'd missed my touch just as much, but he seemed...nervous. He squeezed my hands and looked into my eyes, searching for permission.

"Is this okay?" he asked softly.

I leaned in and placed my hands on his chest, peppering it with soft kisses. "It's always been okay with you, Eddie."

His body shuddered as he released a shaky breath and raised a hand to my cheek. I leaned into his touch before turning my head and pressing my lips to his palm.

"I've missed you...so much" he whispered.

He slowly trailed his fingertips between my breast, down my torso, and to the belly button, pausing just shy of where I wanted him most. I shivered as the chill bumps formed under the fiery trail of his touch.

He planted soft wet kisses across my jawline and paused at my lips, as he gently slid his finger to my center. Instinctively, I gasped in satisfaction. Eddie used the opportunity to sync his tongue to mine. Neither fighting for dominance, only soaking in the longing desire for one another.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and into his wavy hair. The sensation of his bare skin causing the need to deepen our kiss. Eddie moaned as his fingers continued their rhythmic pulses, and I felt the unforgettable pressure begin to rise in my core. He removed his lips and gazed down at me with dark, lust filled eyes.

"Ali, can I taste you?"

My center twitched around him at the mention of his tongue. "I'll take that as a yes" he smirked, trailing his mouth down my body.

My breathing hitched, as he held my gaze and peered up at me. I watched as he slowly ran his tongue between my folds and into my core before throwing my head back in pleasure.
I could feel his smirk as he moved his tongue in circular motions around my clit, his fingers continuing their rhythmic movements. "You taste so good, sweetheart."

The vibration of his voice caused me to squeeze my thighs together, nearly smothering him. "Please, Eddie. I need you" I breathlessly begged.

He removed his tongue from my center, mouth glistening with arousal. I clawed at him, pulling him into a kiss and running my tongue along his lips.

This evidently pleased him. He let out a soft growl and gently ran his tip against my center, teasing me.

"Fuck, you're so sexy" he purred.

I arched my back and whined as be slowly pressed himself inside of me. The sounds he released were like my own personal melody, causing me to buck my hips. I stared up at him, taking in all his beauty. The sheer overwhelming feeling of passion causing tears to sting my eyes.

He met my gaze and began to gently thrust. There was nothing but love and pure admiration that peered back at me. I refused to look away, wanting to remember this moment for as long as I live.

"I love you, Eddie" I whispered.

"I love you so much, Ali" he replied.
He placed his palms on my shoulders and quickened his pace, each thrust landing further...deeper. I threw my head back and basked in the sounds of our ragged breathing and blissful moans.

My center began to pulse, and my legs began to shake as let him take me to a state of genuine bliss.

Eddie's POV