034 - Jealousy, Jealousy

The chill of the metal stall felt like ice against my lower back. Eddie pinned both of my palms above my head, devouring my mouth with his. His entire body pressed firmly against mine, allowing me to feel every ripple of lean muscle. He pulled away breathing heavy, resting his forehead against mine.  

"Do you have any idea what you do to me, Ali?" he whispered. 

My mind was racing, insides burning, all I wanted was his touch. "Why don't you show me."  

The simple request earned a low hum as he slid his tongue across my jawline and to the sensitive spot behind my ear. I instinctively released a moan of approval.  

"Shh, baby. We have to be quiet" he whispered, causing my insides to be anything but. 

Eddie slowly lowered himself to his knees, lifting the bottom half of my shirt. Trailing small kisses across my waist before gliding his tongue to my navel. I bit back a whimper as he began to suck against my skin, leaving his mark. I felt my center pulse with warm anticipation.  

As he lowered my jeans his fingertips were like matches, igniting fire on my skin. He pulled my foot free, and gently placed my leg around his shoulder. My breathing so sporadic I started to feel lightheaded, but Eddies eyes never left mine.  

"Let me show you how much I crave you" he purred, turning his head and kissing the inside of my thigh.  

He teased me, planting wet kisses everywhere but where I desired them most. My back arched as I pressed myself into his touch before he grated my request. Eddie softly placed his mouth to my center, and my knees gave out. He held on to my thighs tightly, slowly introducing his tongue to my clit.  

I threw my head back, inhaling quickly as he relieved my suffocating need. Only to be left cold when he removed his mouth and peered up at me. "Quiet, sweetheart. We can't be too loud. Can we?" 

My breathing hitched as I watched the glisten of arousal covering his chin. "I don't give a shit if they hear us" I rasped, pushing his face back to my center. 

He laughed deeply, sending vibrations through my core, and causing another moan to slip. "Look at you, so brave."  

Eddie ran his tongue between my folds, lapping at the sweetness he created. My hands became tangled in his wild hair as I grind myself against his face, always needing more.

It's been seconds since he's started, but I can already feel the deep fire pooling in my abdomen. Eddie reached up, squeezing my breast with one hand, and ran his fingertips along the inside of my standing leg with the other.  

Before I could catch my breath, I felt him press two fingers inside of me. His tongue still circled the bundle of nerves, as my vision began to blur.  

Eddie knew I was close. He quickened his tongue and curled his fingers. "Let it go, baby" he growled. 

Within that instant I felt shock waves of euphoria run threw my body. Time seemed to slow and the Earth stopped spinning as I dissolved into the pleasure that only Eddie Munson could give me. 

He gripped onto me tightly, allowing me to ride the wave of ecstatic. Only when I had finished, did he slowly lower my trembling leg, and help me to dress.  

Eddie stood himself back up, looking at me with a cocky grin. "How's that for a reward?" he asked, wiping his chin with his hand. 

Still too weak to argue, I pulled him into a kiss and returned his cockiness. "Maybe if you're good, you'll get a reward of your own" I teased. "Now how do we get out of here?"