Suit and Tie - Joseph Quinn

You see Joseph in a suit for the very first time and are unable to look away
...

It was the day of the Stranger Things season 4 premiere. You were in a hotel room, getting your makeup done by a makeup artist when there was a knock at the door. One of your assistants answered it. It was one of your best friends from set, Natalia. She ran in with a bottle of champagne, immediately hugging you and pouring a glass for you.

"You look so amazing, y/n." She said, flabbergasted, "I can't wait to see everyone. A limo will be picking us up in about an hour.

You smiled brightly as your makeup artist finished your makeup, and your hair stylist finished up with your hair. Assistants gathered around to help you into your gown.

It was a short, but big light blue gown with silver details. You also put on white Gucci heels with light blue flowers to match.

After you had your gown on, your photographer wanted to get some shots of you and Natalia before you headed out

"Is Charlie going to be there?" You asked her, knowing her and Charlie were together.

"He'll be in the limo, yes", she grinned, "what about you, you have a on-set crush?"

"No, not really. I must admit though, Joe Keery does have some nice hair", you laughed, not really had ever thought about your co-workers in that light before. However, the new cast member, Joseph, did stand out to you. It wasn't like you had a full on crush on him, but he wasn't like the rest of them. Natalia laughed with you too, before getting into the elevator.

"I'm very excited",you shimmied, barely containing your excitement.

You reached the lobby of the hotel, seeing a big black limo, with a bunch of paparazzi gathering around it.

Natalia quickly checked her phone, "Shit, I have no idea how they found us"

"It's okay, we'll manage." You said, with your assistants and managers escorting you both to the car.

Immediately as you got in, you were met by Charlie and Maya.

"Y/N!", Maya screamed and held her arms out, "absolutely beautiful."

"Maya! Oh god, you look wonderful." You hugged her tight. Charlie and Natalia were chatting while you found some champagne for everyone. The premiere was only a few minutes away, so the limo ride wasn't long enough for you to get too comfy.

As soon as you stepped out of the limo, you were met by the rest of your cast members, Gaten, Sadie, Eduardo, Jamie, Noah...and then your eyes landed on a familiar someone.

Joseph.

You had to do a double take at first. Aside from his iconic Eddie costume, you had only ever seen Joseph in his old man slippers or adidas sneakers, button down shirts, and way too baggy jeans. He truly dressed like an adorable old man. But now, he was wearing a suit. You had never seen him in a suit before. The suit was blue and white pinstripes, a color he looked especially good in.