Your Highness - Prince Paul

Requested!
The Prince falls for the servant.

...

All you were to Paul was a silly little servant, you weren't even sure he knew your name. It didn't matter. You weren't important. You're only purpose was to serve and look after Prince Paul.

It was a shiny day outside, and Paul was getting ready for a ball, "girl, take my dressing gown, will you?", he commanded.

And of course, you did what he said, "Yes, your highness."

"Don't call me that while we're alone", he stared at you through the reflection of the mirror. You didn't dare look up until he said. "Y/N, call me Paul."

"Yes...Paul", you handed him his cape-jacket, "I wasn't aware you knew my real name."

A sly smirk grew on his face, "Why of course I do, I just like to call you 'girl' better. It's more fitting."

You turned around, trying not to look him directly in the eye once more.

Just before it was time for Paul to leave, Catherine busted through the doors, ushering you to leave, "You're needed in the kitchen."

And to the kitchen you went, and which you stayed the rest of the night in.

...

It was around 2 a.m. when you were finishing cleaning up the kitchen and about ready to head to bed, when you heard soft footsteps approaching.

"Y/N? Are you in there?" A familiar voice called out.

"Paul? Yes your highness, I'm here."

"I told you not to call me that", he came closer putting his hands up to your face.

Staring into his eyes with a welcoming smile you asked, "What would you like me to call you, then?"

"'Darling' or 'my beloved' should work just fine." His ears turned a shade of bright red and a smile grew on his face.

"Sure, my darling", you hesitantly wrapped your arms around his waist, "tell me how the ball was."

"It was..." he sighed, "you know my mom-difficult. The whole time I was only wanting to sneak away and join you in here. When I'm with you, I feel almost normal."

"Well, I'm glad you feel that way", you stared into his deep, big brown eyes as he moved his hands from your cheek to your waist.

He slowly started to untie your apron from your waist before you also moved your hands there, to guide him. The room grew quiet, both of you wanting each other more. You knew you couldn't risk this, falling in love with the prince and risk getting into trouble from Catherine. Paul deserved to be with a princess, not a maid.

Rolling your apron into a ball, you set it beside yourself on the counter, "well, I should be going now."

"Where do you think you're off to?" Paul seemed kind of offended by the way you abruptly ended the intimate moment between you.

"My bedroom, I need to get some rest.", avoiding eye contact

"Not without me, you aren't."

You stopped in your tracks, suspicious of why all of a sudden Prince Paul had taken a liking to you, "Why are you doing this?"

He tipped his nose up, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Paul, tell me, you're just humoring me because you feel obligated to. I mean- I am your maid, for goodness sake", you inhaled deeply and softly grabbed his wrist, "I work for you. Tell me."

"Don't be ridiculous!", he was quite offended you would have thought he was faking it just because you were his maid, "In fact, I despise it. I despise the fact that you have to do everything for me, like I'm a stupid child", he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down, "you see how my mother acts, people doing everything for her while she sits and thinks of new ways to gain power, sleeping around with all of the men in the country. Do you think I want that?"

Throwing your hands up in annoyance you sighed, "What do you want then, Paul?"

"I want you! I only want you, y/n. I don't care if you're my maid. I want you." Frustrated out of love, he leaned in closer with a grin and grabbed your chin, "All I can say is you would look beautiful with a crown to match mine."

A/N:

Ty for requesting! I enjoyed writing this a lot!
If anybody has any more requests, don't be shy to send them to me! thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! :)