The Red Dress - Eddie Munson

Eddie comes over after a long day of working, you wear your red dress that you know drives him crazy.

CW: smut, MDNI, 18+

...

Eddie decided to come over after his long shift at the body shop. You had on your red mini dress, one you knew he couldn't get enough of. You had put it on just for him. You hear a knock on your door, knowing it could only be the man you love.

"Hi, beautiful." He walked in and gave you a soft kiss. "I don't think I'll ever get enough of that." He sighed as he pulled away.

"Hi, baby." Your hands tugged at his uniform collar as you kissed him back. "I'm so glad you could come over. My door is always open for you."

He was holding a bouquet of pink tulips. "Oh! Uh..these are for you." He smiles, handing them over to you. "I know pink is like, one of your favorite colors."

"They're beautiful, thank you baby." You begin to blush, trying to hide the matching pink in your cheeks. "Would you like to change into something more comfortable?" You had kept a few pieces of Eddie's clothes at your place, knowing how much he comes around.

"Sure, same drawer as always?" He began to zip down his coveralls, making you feel flustered at the sight of his bare chest.

"The left side, second one down, yes." As he leaves, you put the flowers into the vase. A few minutes later, he comes back out in an old black T-shirt and sweatpants.

"You know how much I love that red dress, do you?" He comes out of your bedroom, tying his hair up. He grabs your waist and holds you close. "Hey. You're the girl I've dreamt about in my dreams. I'd do anything to make you happy, nothing in this world is too much for me to do for you." He kisses your cheek. It's obvious he can't stop staring at you in your red dress. "I love you. I love talking to you, I love being with you, I love looking at your gorgeous smile, I love holding your hand. I love everything about you. I love you with every fiber of my being." He grabs your hand and brings it up to his lips, peppering it in soft kisses.

You take your free hand and run it through his hair. "I never want us to be apart. I'm so lucky I'm right here with you right now."

He takes your hand and leads you into your bedroom, closing the door. He can't help but stare at your twinkling smile. He gently lays you on your bed and he lays beside you. "Do you want to know something else I love about you?"

"What?" You ask playfully.

"When you give me that look." He smirks. "You know the look I'm talking about. The one you always give me. That sweet, lovable, gaze you give me makes me feel like the luckiest man in the world. I could stare at your smile- your eyes all night." He slowly leans towards you and begins to kiss your lips. "And if you haven't heard, I love this red dress on you, s-so fucking much. But, I would love you better without it."

He pulled away from the kiss to look for your approval. Your face became flushed. He was sporting a huge smirk that made you immediately want to throw away any dignity you had left.

"I'd love to see you without your red dress, I won't lie." He whispered, his hands moving down to your waist. You're urgent to kiss him even more, even more passionately than before. His lips travel from your cheek, to your neck, then to your collarbone. You run your hands through his hair. He slowly moves his lips to your chest.

"Is this good, baby?" He continues to kiss you as he wraps his arms around your waist, so he's on top of you. He holds both your hands as he keeps kissing you.

"Mhm." You sit back and let him take over. He seems to know what he's doing. "I can't express enough how much I think about you when you're not here."

"Are you enjoying this, my sweet girl?" He bites your collar bone gently before resuming to give you kisses.