Adoring

Info - boner, over the pants, unprotected sex, whipped regulus, talking about marriage and babies while still in school, cock warming

"You're so pretty," I said, as I kissed my girlfriend's neck. Studying with her around was damn near impossible.

"So you've said," she smirked as she looked at her book. She tucked some hair behind her ear and I shuddered. Sometimes it was hard to... and there it was. I grew hard in my pants as I stared at her beauty.

"I have a little problem," I whispered to her and guided her hand to my boner.

"Whew, Regulus Black, don't sell yourself short, that's not little at all," she said, still reading. I pulsed in my boxers, the things she did to me were insane.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as she began to massage, never straying from her reading material.

"You can't do this to me, you're so pretty and your hand feels so nice and I love you so much," I babbled.

"Let me finish this chapter and we can do whatever it is you have in mind Reggie," she said kindly. I was convinced she was reading more slowly on purpose as she felt me up.

"I can't take it," I said, my knee was jiggling hard from need.

"Alright, I'm done," she smiled at me. I was dragging her hurriedly down to the dungeons. Being head boy had its perks, I had my own room.

I was finally inside my favorite person. I was rutted quickly, desperate to pleasure her.

"I'm infatuated with you," I moaned. Her smile was enough to boost my euphoria.

"Oh I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," I sighed. I kissed her passionately. I couldn't help but pick her up and spin her as we kissed.

"Regulus," she giggled.

"Oh your giggles drive me insane," I said as I thrust into her erratically.

"Reg baby, you don't have to go so fast if you're tired," she said, caressing my face.

"I wanna, I have to fuck you better than anyone ever has!"

"You do my Prince," she said, using the nickname I adored.

"Bloody hell I'm so fucking in love with you," I nearly cried. "I can't wait to marry you and get you all pregnant! I can't wait to propose, oh Mon amour I adore you."

"I adore you too Regulus," she replied. I was lovingly playing with her amazing breasts. She was breathing heavier as I rolled my hips for her. I needed to suck on her nipples because I knew she loved it.

"That's it Reggie, I love your mouth," she panted. She was close, I knew her well enough to know.

"You're my light, my angel," I huffed.

"Regulus, I can't, I'm gonna come," she moaned.

She came undone and the way she made my cock feel was heavenly. She clung to me as if she were afraid I'd fade away. I let her scratch down my back as I came inside her lovingly. The whole time I whispered how beautiful she was.

I pulled her to the bed, and stayed inside her like she knew I adored. I kept pulling her closer as if she was far away.

"Look at these fingers, they need a ring," I nuzzled my nose into her neck.

"Regulus are you serious when you say those things?"

"I'm marrying you no matter what sweetie," I said and kissed her cheek