I'd Search the Depths (P9)

Info - bringing someone back from the dead, self harm, eating disorder, casual sex, not letting go of a grudge, touch starvation, unprotected sex, regulus stopping himself from giving praise

He was kissing me, really kissing me, and it was all because he'd seen me shirtless. He hadn't been able to stay away. His hands were surprisingly warm on my skin. His large palms were feeling me up.

"This means nothing," he gasped into my mouth. I tried to shut him up by sucking on his tongue. He was grabbing at me, massaging and caressing. He applied just the right gentle pressure.

"Oh Regulus, Regulus," I moaned with abandon.

"Listen," he said, pulling back. He was holding my gaze steadily. Part of him looked feral. He looked like holding back from me was taking every ounce of his strength.

"This doesn't mean anything. We aren't together. I'm not your boyfriend. I don't approve of what you did to raise me," he said sternly.

"Then why," I said, forcing the tears down at his rejection. "Why do you want me?"

"I'll admit," he sighed and ran his fingers through his gorgeous curls. "You body is, is, it's wow."

I was elated! Starving myself was working. I'd prepared so much for this moment. All that nausea, the puking, the skipping meals. It was all worth it!

"And I haven't felt the warmth of another person in so long," he sighed.

"So if we do this, it's strictly carnal?" I asked.

"Carnal," he said with a wolffish grin. "That's the perfect word for it. Of course, we only do this if you're comfortable."

"Oh that's so sweet of you-"

"I ask for consent, unlike some people," he grumbled. I hugged myself awkwardly.

"Yeah I want it. No strings attached," I mumbled.

"Okay then you better stop hiding yourself," he said yanking my arms away from my sides. "You're bloody gorgeous."

He was kissing me again. Holding my face with such reverence it was hard for me to believe he didn't care that I had brought him back. I took off my bra. He gasped and his mouth was wrapped around my nipple as he massaged my other tit.

"Oh, oh, fuck," I whined. I locked my legs around him and pulled him closer. One of his hands roamed my stomach. I took a deep breath. He liked my body I had to remind myself. I didn't allow myself to touch my own body if it was possible, so letting him was hard.

"Don't think," he whispered in my ear. He was pulling down my panties with my pants.

"Just feel," he said as his hands cupped my breasts. I watched as he unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers. He looked back up at me and stopped.

His mouth dropped open slightly at the sight of my thighs. Not only cuts, but words were carved into my skin. He gulped and traced the word "worthless".

"Stop, don't think of that. Don't worry about it," I begged him, pushing his face up so he was looking at me.

"You mean it?" He asked between kisses.

"Positive," I said. I grabbed his ass until he entered me. He moaned into my neck. I sighed, feeling full and happy.

He rocked into me. He was breathing hard. He kept starting praising words and stopping himself. It made it awkward despite the strength of the passion.

"Oh, feels so good," I couldn't help but gasp. He breathed heavily into my neck. He was thrusting deeply. I held the nape of his neck, wanting this to last.

"Yeah feels good?" He asked tentatively.

"So damn good. Your cock is so big," I whimpered and that's when I bit his neck. I was afraid the second after about what he would do. What he did do was pull me closer and snap his hips into me faster.

"Fuck me, oh fucking destroy me. Ruin me," I pleaded. We both decided to ignore how my wish for the destruction of myself was real. We pretended I was only talking about this in sexual terms.

"Yes," he nearly hissed. "I'll wreck your tight pussy. I'll make it a mess of cum."

"Oh fuck please! Bloody hell Regulus, I need it!" I begged.

"Bite me again," he demanded. I moaned into his skin as I bit down. Him ordering me to do something made me fall apart. I nearly slid to my knees as my orgasm overcame me. I whined into his neck. My walls fluttered wildly.

"So tight," he growled and then he was pumping his cum into me. He was spouting into me and I felt honored and lucky. I was the first person in this generation to have sex with Regulus Black.

"Ohhh," he groaned as he pulled out. I was dripping with cum and he looked a bit embarrassed for some reason. Some how I felt comfortable going pee in front of him. Soon we were both dressing and avoiding eye contact. Why did I feel so comfortable, yet so anxious about him?

"I was wondering if one night we could go to the quidditch pitch," Regulus asked quietly.

"Anything you want," I whispered. "You know that Regulus. It's anything you want."