Once More

Info - a bit of cnc, lying for sex, innocent reader, multicum and overstim, waking up for sex, crying during sex

"Reg, c-can't do it again," she whined desperately. The poor innocent thing had been sleeping so soundly when I'd entered her room. She should be used to these nightly visits by now, but it seemed like she was just as tight, and vulnerable, and sensitive.

"Just got to get one more out of me love," I reassured her. It was possible I was lying. Every time I thought I was done filling her, I'd look down.

I would see her petite, shaking, body. I'd observe how she was trembling, her lips swollen from biting. I would feel my cock grow heavy again as she sniffled and tried to control her breathing. It would all start over again as I felt her look up at me with large innocent eyes.

"S'too much, I'm sore, I wan sleep," she whimpered. She was so squirmy. The girl couldn't lay still for anything. My cock throbbed inside her.

"Oh come on baby," I cooed. I blew minty breath on her face. I dried and cooled her tears as they leaked out pitifully.

"Mmmm, no," she pouted.

"Come on," I caressed her face now. She was a sucker for me when I was kind. "You can take it for me, can't you?"

"One last time, and then-"

I cut her off. I didn't like lying to the poor girl, but she looked so sweet I would have to take her again.

"That's it," I whispered to her as my ropes filled her. I fucked them deeper inside her tight, darling pussy.

"Good girl," I purred. My hips didn't stop. If anything scared her this Halloween night it would be how many times I continued to shove her legs apart and use her.