It's A You Problem P2

Info - dom male, sub female, crying during sex, spitting in mouth, overstimulation, making reader come many times before Reg, unprotected sex, hate fuck, sub space, needy/desperate/whiny reader, regulus being surprisingly kind, calling reader slut and whore, bondage technically, mention of hand job

"Take it, fucking take it slut," Regulus growled from above me.

"I wanna feel you!" I whined, struggling against his hands on my wrists

"You said in the forest you were tired of me ignoring you, well I'm not ignoring you now," he smirked, his hips moved at a wild speed, plunging his huge cock in and out of me. I was nearly delirious with lust.

"I just wanna touch you, you're so pretty Reg," I complained.

"Good girls can touch asses and skin and hair, but bad sluts like you have to keep their wandering hands trapped!" He snarled. He was pissed because I'd given him a rough handjob while the professor was going on about Regulus's class accomplishments so everyone was looking at him.

"Reg, how haven't you came yet?" I whimpered. He'd given me four orgasms and I was starting to get over stimulated. He had yet to cum, but I could feel the massive load building as his balls slapped me, and I felt how they swelled more with each of my orgasms.

"Balls of steel," he chuckled darkly. "Teaching you a lesson is more important than cum."

"Nothing is more important than cum, I love feeling it all sticky inside me. I love when you make me all gooey," I moaned, writhing. I was so needy, my cunt was burning.

"That sounds like a you problem, because you're cumming once more before I fill you with anything," he snapped.

"You're so big!" I said and I began to sob. He was laughing. I couldn't help the mood that had overwhelmed.

"The biggest cock in the whole world," I sniffled, tears leaking down my face.

"My goodness, such a fuss," he cooed.

"I love it, and I love when it gushes cum, I wanna suck it all the time. I can't be calm without you cock driving into my mouth or cunt," I said, trying to wipe my tears, but more came.

"You're such a whore you cry over cock."

"I just love it," I cried. He grabbed my jaw aggressively and pried my jaw open. He spit directly into my mouth. I cried out and came again. My walls were weak, trying to squeeze him well, but I was so exhausted.

"Please, I'm so sensitive and tender," I whimpered pitifully.

"That's the point," he said. "Now I'm going to give you what you desire the most."

"Cum?" I asked meekly.

"Yup, Regulus Black's own special concoction," he said and began to bite and suck my neck. He loved to mark me in ways that were hard to cover.

"Please, oh please, oh please," I said desperately, feeling my stomach fluttering with needy butterflies.

"Fuck, such a damn tight pussy," he growled as he rammed his cock into me. I couldn't wait for how sore I would be tomorrow.

"Cum, gimmie cum," I begged.

"FUCK!" He shouted and cum torrented deep into mu pussy. I was overwhelmed with emotion as he just kept shooting and shooting and shooting. All the build up from the long session we'd had.

I felt myself go into a trance like state. Normally I'd be worried that I'd gone into this mode and Regulus wouldn't do anything to help. However, I couldn't worry about anything right now. I was floating, the only thing that existed was the face of Regulus Black.

"Y/n, y/n," he waved a hand in front of my face.

"Hmmmm?"

"I said are you okay?" He asked, brows furrowed.

"M'great, maybe we should have a baby or get married," I said, petting his face. "I feel so warm and fuzzy, but I can't think very good."

"Yeah, you're in sub space darling, come on, let me help," he said. He was about to pull out when a rabid fear overwhelmed me.

"Don't pull out! NO, NO WANNA BE FULL!" I was screaming. Finally, he pinned me down.

"Shhhhh," he whispered in my ear, and it wasn't a sexy hushing but a kind one.

"You're full darling, you're full," he assured me and I relaxed. He conjured a cloth and began to clean my body of sweat.

"C'mere you," he smiled kindly and cuddled me to him, cock still in place.

"Am I disgusting for how much I like fucking you?" I asked, feeling a sudden dirtiness.

"No, no," he kissed my sweaty forehead. "You're just having fun, and you're a good girl too."

"Oh thank you Regulus," I said, feeling weepy.

"Don't worry, I've dommed enough girls to know how to deal with sub space," he chuckled and I grew violently jealous.

"No, no, don't fuck other girls, you only fill me!"

"Sh, sh, sh, don't worry, you're my favorite," he settled me. I'd have no way of knowing if that was true or made up to soothe me. I felt so desperate for him. I nuzzled into his chest.

"I love the feel of your skin," I hummed, and sucked needily on his nipple.

"When you're back to normal I'm going to tease you so much about proposing," he chuckled, petting my hair and allowing me to suckle.