Better Brother P15

Info - loving making, crying during sex, virgin reader, begging to run away with someone, unprotected sex, Sirius being out of character, inexperienced reader, injured Regulus, mentions of blow jobs, cheating

"You," he breathed. "You're a virgin?"

"My mouth isn't, as you well know," I smirked. "But in the general sense, yes, and I want it to be you."

"I-I've had sex, but I've never made love. I'd like you to be my first as well, if you'll have me," he whispered the last bit.

"Have you?" I said, tears filling my eyes. "Regulus how can you not know what you're worth? How can you-"

He'd apparated us back to the room in the inn. He was panting, clearly winded.

"Now why did you do that?" I asked gently.

"Couldn't wait for the walk back, with the way I need you," he sighed.

"Can I undress you my love?"

Regulus choked on a sob. He shook his head in disbelief before he nodded his consent. I took off his shirt, and looked sadly at his chest.

"I swear Angel, don't spare a tear on me," he said, brushing my cheek delicately.

"I'm my own person and I can spare a tear on you if I please," I said grumpily.

"Fuck you're cute," he sighed and kissed me. I sighed happily into the kiss.

"But Regulus," I said as he kissed me nearly feverishly.

"Yes love," he asked as he peeled my shirt off me.

"When you're not all bruised and hurt, that chest is incredibly sexy," I told him. He smirked now, clearly pleased.

"You think I'm sexy?" He asked almost goofily.

"Yeah, your slim body, the way you move with grace and rhythm. Your curls that you're always shoving away, and the sharpness of your features, fuck Reg you're flawless. There isn't a thing about you that isn't lovely."

"What about you," he said with nearly a cat's purr. "Look at these heavy breasts, the curve of your body, those eyes that shine like the brightest star in the sky. No painter alive could capture your beauty."

"Make love to me Regulus Black," I said and placed his palm on my breast. He massaged a moment before reaching behind me and unclasping my bra. My hands were instantly at his belt. I loved the clink as I undid it.

"Kiss me again," he begged me. "Your lips are all I need to taste for the rest of my life."

I kissed him and I was shocked to find his hands leave my breasts and cup my face. He truly loved me, he valued my face and body and spirit. I belonged whole heartedly to Regulus Black. He pulled me to the bed, laying me down. He was pulling off my pants. Finally, our last piece of clothing left was our underwear.

"Should I, uh, should I take them off of you?" I asked and felt the urge to giggle when I saw the damp spot he had on them.

"I'm sorry," he breathed, I couldn't help it, I'm so attracted to you.

"It's okay, I'm wet too," I smiled.

"You are!" He said with an excitement I hadn't expected.

"Of course I am," I chuckled. Then he was laughing as well and I couldn't tell you why I joined in but I was nervous and happy.

"I never thought I'd be making love to the fiancée of my brother," he said awkwardly. I nodded and reached for his boxers. I pressed my thumb against the wet patch that just so happened to be right where his slit was.

"Holy fuck," he moaned. More wetness came and I thought that I quite liked it. I pulled down his boxers finally, and his member slapped against his stomach. I let out an anxious chuckle. I'd never seen a cock do what his was doing, none had been quite this ..... excited when I'd attended to them.

His cock was so hard it looked like it was straining. His swollen head was red with desire. I saw the veins that somehow looked desperate as well. It kept twitching and leaking.

"I really want you," he gasped.

"You have me," I promised.

"It may hurt," he said as he slowly pulled down my panties. The cool air hit me and I whimpered.

"Please Regulus," I begged. He nodded and began to slowly push into me. It didn't hurt, it felt wonderfully filling. He was breathing heavily when he bottomed out.

"I've never felt this way in my whole life," he moaned into my neck.

"Me either," I said, shakily grabbing his biceps. "I don't think either of us will last long, but that's okay."

"Can I move?"

"Please," I nodded desperately. He caught my lips and began to kiss me as he pumped in and out of me. I had my fingers tangled in his hair as our bodies met over and over.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," he gasped into my mouth, his forehead against mine.

"I love you too. I feel so good, this feels heavenly," I said, feeling tears prick my eyes.

"Fuck, I never want to leave you. I don't want to go back," he whined as he massaged my breast. He tenderly rubbed my peaked nipples.

"I don't either, Regulus, let me stay. Let me give up my parents. Let's run angel, let's stay hidden," I begged.

"I won't let you, I will not," he shook his head resolutely but tears were dripping from his face onto mine.

"Regulus, you feel so good," I whimpered and kissed him again. We were kissing wildly as he thrust into me. The euphoric feeling was consuming me, I could feel a wire winding tighter and tighter inside me.

"I want you to be mine forever," I whispered to him.

"I've never been anyone else's, and I never will be," he said earnestly. "You are my everything now."

"Then let me Regulus!"

"No, my love, no," he said and kissed my nose. I was crying when his cock hit the perfect spot. I arched into him. He gasped as my walls squeezed him and he began to pour into me. He panted as he came undone and painted my insides white with love.

"That was lovely," Regulus said and kissed me all over my face. I was about to make another plea, when a crack sounded through the room.

"Regulus! Y/n! I need your help! Thank Merlin I found you," Sirius was talking wildly. In an instant Regulus was no longer inside me.

"Sirius? How did you-"

"There's no time for that! Do you have your Wands?"

"No, we were stranded," I said as Regulus and I dressed.

"We need to discuss-"

Another two cracks and there were Orion and Walburga.