Royalty

Info - mentions of sex, being caught during sex, using spell to gag someone, fear, favoritism, it couple, PDA

Royalty, that's what Regulus and I were like. Fear, wonder, and jealousy surrounded up at all times. Even the teachers sometimes fell speechless at the aura we gave off.

Yesterday, Flitwick had caught him fucking me hard against the library wall. He looked shocked, opened and closed his mouth a couple times. Then Regulus had smirked.

"Move along, nothing to see here," he'd said and waved his hand to shoo him away. The professor had done as he said.

"This is a classroom," said a sniveling sixth year as I sat on Regulus's lap and kissed him heartily. I simply waved my wand and her tie gagged her. Just then Slughorn came in. I got off my boyfriend slowly.

"We can finish up later sexy," I cooed to him. He winked at me. I moved over to the seat beside him, the seat that no one would dare take if they weren't me.

"What on earth, why is Ms. Bixby gagged, who did this? I hope you're ready for some points to be deducted from your house!" Slughorn demanded. The knot charm is performed was proving tricky for Alison Bixby. That would teach her.

"Me professor," I drawled. I wasn't afraid.

"Oh, Um, Ms. Y/l/n, very good display of magic," he said after clearing his throat. Alison looked incredulous.

"Would you mind getting it off for her?"

"If she paid any attention in Charms she'd have cast the counter charm already," I said pointedly.

"Right you are, ha, right you are," Slughorn chuckled. "Now, for todays lesson-"

Regulus and I smirked at one another.