Don't Date a Marauder (P12)

Info - oral (male receiving), mommy kink, going back to abusive household, getting caught kissing, secret relationship revealed, freak out, James feeling betrayed, baby talk, mention of sub space, slut shaming

"M-Mommy," Regulus was rutting his needy cock into my mouth. I massaged his thighs gently, letting him know I had him. He was gasping and whining and writhing.

"Gonna make stickies," he squirmed. I hummed on his cock gently. He let out a pitiful moan and cum was shooting down my throat.

"You're so fucking pretty," he sighed as I swallowed and stood up. I kissed him slowly. His arms were wrapped around me.

"I got you something," he said into my lips.

"Yeah?" I asked. He grabbed something from his pocket. It was a ring with the Black family crest. I teared up as I thought about all we'd been through.

"I know my family isn't great but I thought that maybe me and you could change the feeling people get when they hear the name Black," he said nervously.

"Oh Reggie," I sobbed and threw my arms around him.

"I knew it was worth it to sneak back home," he whispered.

"Excuse me!" I shrieked. I looked at him in terror.

"I knew they weren't home, and I had Kreach's help," he shrugged like it was nothing.

"Regulus, you went back into that house of horrors just to get me a ring?" I asked him desperately.

"I'd walk barefoot through hell for you," he swore. I crashed my lips to his.

"What the bloody hell!" I heard a growl. Regulus yelped and we separated. James stood angrily at the door.

"You told me you locked the door," I hissed at my boyfriend.

"I was in sub space, you know you can't trust me when I'm like that," he whined.

"This is fucking ridiculous! Y/n you know the rule! Marauders don't date-"

"Marauders, I know," I snapped.

"Why are you blaming her?" Regulus asked.

"You're too goody two shoes to beak the rules," James scoffed just as Remus and Sirius skittered into the room to see what the fuss was about.

"Well you're wrong, I've been in love with her since first year, I would've broken the rules easily if she'd shown one ounce of interest in doing that," Regulus said stoically, and I took his hand and squeezed.

"Can you two believe this, our main rule," James said angrily at Remus and Sirius.

"Your main rule," Sirius whispered.

"What?" James asked.

"I said 'your main rule' because none of us agreed to that," Sirius stomped his foot. "Me and Moony are in love too."

James looked like he was about to pass out. Regulus however seemed to be invigorated by his brother's bravery.

"Yeah, me and y/n are in love and I wanna marry her," Reg beamed.

"Same for me and Remus! And babies, we want babies!" Sirius agreed.

"Us too!" Regulus exclaimed.

James put his head in his hands and let out a wild scream. The joy we'd felt seconds ago melted away as we watched James's breathing picking up.

"You all have spoiled everything. All our memories now I'm a fucking fifth wheel!"

"That's not how we feel about you," Remus piped up.

"Well that's just the facts," he snarled.

"You!" He glared at me. "I'm telling mum and dad!"

"Mum and dad know. Mum even told me Regulus would make a great son in law," I retorted.

"Aw she did?" Regulus asked with doe eyes.

"Yeah baby," I smiled.

"This is disgusting, this is the worst day of my life, I'm losing all my friends and my sister all at once," James cried.

"You're not losing us Jamie," Sirius said and trying to pat his shoulder. He shook him off violently.

"All of you get out of my fucking house!" He roared.

"You can't kick us out of our home!" I said back.

"Fine, then I'll leave, I'd rather sleep in the treehouse then with a bunch of liars and sluts," he cried and stomped away.

I looked worried at the other Marauders. What were we going to do?