Save a Horse

Info - cowboy au, malexmale, degrading, virgin reader, size kink, hard Dom Regulus, calling names, anal sex, feeding cum, ass eating, kinda muscular regulus, uncut cock

I hopped off my horse stiffly and approached the well. I reeled up a bucket of water that my horse, Tortoise, lapped up gratefully. Next, I gulped down the cool water.

I decided this was as good a place as any to make camp. The sun was going down and it would be cool soon.

I gathered sticks while Tortoise napped. I built up a fire. I finally huddled up as the sun began to set. I pulled my hat over my eyes, hoping to get an early night.

I was awoken as I heard the jingle of spurs and the gait of a horse. I lifted my hat and was met with the most gorgeous sight I'd ever seen.

A sexy, sweaty man was on a magnificent stallion in front of me. With ease he jumped off and went for the well. I couldn't help watching the muscles in his biceps move as he hauled up the water. I could feel a disturbance in my pants.

"Howdy there Lil fella, names' Regulus," said the man and held out a hand.

"Y/N," I stuttered. I shook his god like hand. Fuck, just shaking his hand made me half hard. He really was good looking.

"Mind if I camp with y'all? I promise Spider won't do no harm to your steed," he smiled a lovely smile. My heart fluttered.

"That's fine," I nodded eagerly. Regulus tied Spider to a tree.

Regulus brought a huge bundle of wood to the fire I'd built. He tossed a log on and sighed in satisfaction. Next, he did something that absolutely shocked me.

He reached behind him and grasped the collar of his shirt. The blue fabric was taken off him in a swift movement. I sucked in a breath as I looked at the man before me.

His chest and stomach glistened with sweat. His smooth skin was shiny. His muscles clenched and I saw veins standing out. He ran his hands through his damp locks. He was so handsome.

He reached into a saddle bag. He pulled out some dry meat. He began to chew his dinner. I watched his immaculate jaw flexing. Everything about this man was alluring. I bet he was a wonderful lay.

Regulus gave a low whistle and I blushed for an unknown reason. A grin spread across his face.

"Well howdy," he said and drew out the word.

"What?" I asked.

"Building a tent there Lil fella?" He asked me with another laugh. He nodded to my pants. I realised he was gesturing to the visible bulge in my pants. There was even a wet mark where my dick was dripping.

"Im sorry, oh fuck, I'm so sorry," I apologised profusely. I hadn't been able to help myself. My pants were tight and he looked so good.

"No worries, it can get lonely out here," he said with a shrug. We sat in silence but my cock was not calming down. He was kind too, fuck I was already whipped. No, y/n, now is not the time to think of whips, it would never go away if I did that.

"You ever have your prostate milked?" Regulus asked casually.

"What!" I squealed.

"Good way to get all that pent up........ evidence, out," he said.

"N-no, I'm a, I'm a virgin," I whispered.

"A virgin huh?" Regulus asked and was it just me or did his eyes light up?

"Why don't you get on all fours lil fella," he said with a lazy wave of his hand. I immediately did as he said as if he had barked the order.

"Let's see what we're working with here," Regulus said. He moseyed up behind me. I felt him pull down my trousers.

"Well giddiup, that's a fine ass," he said. I felt a thrill go through me.

"You think?" I asked.

"I'll say," he agreed and I heard him spit. I audibly groaned when I felt the liquid hit my hole.

"Naw," he said. "If you're a virgin you'll need more than that."

To my absolute delight I felt his tongue slurp up the length of my ass. I was dripping onto the dirt as he began to feast on my hole. He was slobbering on my tightness. I was a mess. My arms shook as I held myself up. I was making girlish sounds as he ate me out.

"That's a good boy pussy, looks tight," he finally said. My hole was dripping with his slobber.

"Alrighty then," he grunted and I felt his uncut head stuff itself inside me.

"Oh fuck, oh holy hell!" I cried out. I felt full already and he wasn't nearly fully inside me.

"We got a problem partner, it seems to be a tight fit. I don't want to hurt-"

"I don't care!" I gasped. "Fucking impale me. I'll do whatever it takes, just put your full cock inside me."

"If you're sure," he chuckled. I heard him give a satisfied grunt and then it was all in. I had tears in my eyes but it felt so good. He was huge and he was inside me.

"That's nice and tight," he said. He slapped my ass as he would a horse and began to pump. He was so strong I was practically being scooted across the ground as he pounded inside me. Anyone could come along and see us.

"Yeah fuck boy, take this cock," he growled.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck yes!" I agreed.

"You like it? You like being impaled on cock small boy?" He asked me.

"Yes, yes I do, I fucking love it," I panted.

"Yeah you do, you feel me hittin that prostate?" He asked me. He smacked my ass again and felt my cheeks jiggled.

"Yeah, hit that pleasure button, my sissy gay button," I whimpered.

"Oh you a lil bitch now are you?" He asked.

"Yes!"

"Then put your ass higher up," he ordered. I pushed my face close to the dirt and put my ass higher in the air. Regulus grabbed my hips and absolutely rammed inside me. He hit my g spot over and over.

"I can't help it, m'gonna cum Regulus," I whined.

"Then cum in the dirt bitch, get it all out so you don't brick up around company," he snapped.

"Oh, oh!" I screamed. My cock throbbed and pulsed. I emptied six shots of cum onto the ground as Regulus kept on going.

"Oh yeah, atta boy, atta boy y/n, that's the stuff, let that virgin hole clench," he said in gratification. He slammed home one more time and then he released his load in my ass.

"Fuck yeah," he sighed. He pulled out as I whined. He slapped my ass once more.

"Stay like that bitch, I wanna watch my sperm leak out of your virgin hole. I want to fall asleep watchin that. You gonna accommodate me?"

"Yes sir!"

He settled against a log. He yanked me to him so my ass was closer to his face. Every now and then he'd swipe a droplet up and feed it to me. I couldn't help but moan and moan.