Regulus Corrupted p4

Info - needy regulus, No and I mean NO refractory period, reader is pregnant, magic is overthrown, pregnancy test, multicum, cum facial, ruined orgasms, breeding kink, teenage pregnancy, subby Reg Kinda, mentioning masturbation and cumming in boxers, signs of pregnancy, allusion to shower sex, leaking cum, mention of wet dreams, cumming immediately

"You did it, I cannot believe you did it," I said in awe as I stared at the potion.

"What? What does that mean?" He asked. I'd been feeling off lately. I was exhausted, and moody. I'd actually denied Regulus sex the other day and he'd pitifully cum in his pants several times. He was like a non stop fountain this boy! I also had strange cravings, and I felt super insecure, despite Regulus's kindness, that I had gained a band of fat around my middle. I could feel it when I walked and I hated it.

Regulus and I had been having a long fucking session in his room when the impossible thought came to me. I'd climbed off his dick, and heard him cover himself in cum as I went to the bathroom. I peed into a cup, and enchanted the liquid. I'd let Regulus in, but shushed him every time he tried to ask a question. We were both still naked and he had cum all over him.

"Common, what do green bubbles mean?" Regulus whined, grabbing at my arm.

"It means you fucking defied magical law!" I said in shock.

"I'm not following," he said, and I could feel his still hard on touching me, but he knew better than to initiate right now.

"You got me pregnant Regulus Black," I said with an accusing finger.

"Oh be quiet," he rolled his eyes. "I literally WATCH you do the birth control charm whenever we finish, sometimes you do it like three times because you're so neurotic about it."

"And I was right to be neurotic! Look what you've done, you came in me so many times, so many fucking ruined and purposeful orgasms that you out did the charm and now I'm pregnant. That is what green bubbles mean Regulus."

He stood still in shock for a moment.

"Do it again," he said, emptying the goblet and holding it to me. "It's gotta be a false positive."

"Those are like practically unheard of," I said as I went to the toilet, letting it catch what the cup didn't. I enchanted it again and we watched.

"Red means negative, green means positive," I told him as he waited beside me. Looking back I thought he wanted secondary proof because he was scared, later I realized he wanted the build up to be even sweeter and well proven. Again, frothy green bubbles overflowed in the goblet.

"See Reg I- oh!" He'd slammed into me from behind, filling my cunt with warm cum as he moaned.

"What in the?"

"Gotta see her while I fuck, gotta see my baby mommy," he said and pulled out, spinning me toward him and entering again.

"Do you have any idea?" He began but I didn't, I had no ideas as his massive cock scrubbed my mind clean of anything that wasn't him. "How sexy it is that you've let me cum inside that tender cunt so many times that we literally broke magic."

"You're not, mmmm guh, fuck, you aren't mad?" I asked, barely able to speak.

"That our sex defied magic, not a chance," he said and he was kissing me furiously. I kissed him back, overwhelmed with lust, need, and amazement.

"Talk to me the way I love," he begged as his hips snapped. "Please, the way that refills my balls and makes me shoot inside you over and over."

"Poor little corrupted Regulus, can't control his needy cock. Just keeps cumming, can't hold back the cum that just needs to shoot from his tender head, isn't that right?"