questions and answers.

The house isn't as quiet as it once was, since Bella came back. She's been up for hours in the night, studying and researching. Noticing when she rocks up through the front door, her holding books about the Quentin tribes and the involvement with the cold ones. Charlie doesn't notice, but I do.

One afternoon where the school Jake and I went to got an early mark for the day, I came home to watch the game with dad. Our normal weekly routine where the house fills up with the smell of pizza, rich meaty ones. That was our little thing, as dad always found in annoying with Bella being meat free. Jumping in my skin, as the main door of the house swung open. Bella walked over to us in disgust.

"Worst smell guys, come on."

"Get over it bella." I replied to her as I looked over my shoulder to her, knowing I was just being cheeky with her. Bella let out a small smile.

"How was school?" Charlie asked the older swan daughter.

"Fine, not fluent in Latin like this weirdo." I flinched as Bella ruffled my hair. Slapping her hand away, Charlie laughed at the both of us. He was happy to have his girls back together.
"By the way, Hope. What can you tell me more about, involving the cold ones?" She asked as I let out a heavy sigh.

"It's just an old story, Bella

"It's just an old story, Bella. It's just a legend, like how the Quentin tribe are descendants from wolves. They don't know about me, cause they accepted me into that school-." Charlie then cut me off.

"You mean, forced your way into that school." Charlie tried to joke, glaring at him. He put his hands up in surrender, collecting his beer as he wondered away to another part of the house.

"As I was saying, they don't know how I got accepted into that school. They say I am something special." I explained to my older sister.

"You're special?" Bella raised an eyebrow at me as I nodded , yes. She quickly changed subject. "Come on, please hope. I want to learn more, please." She begged.

"No bella! Have to learn it every day at school, I want to enjoy the game. Please." I snapped back at her, I could tell she couldn't believe she didn't get anything out of me. As she headed back up stairs, I narrowed my glance at her. Why did she want to know so much about the cold ones, does she have one of the Cullens onto her?

"You guys ok?" Dad asked as he re entered the room, I snapped out of my train of thought. Nodding at him.

"Yeah, we're good. Just being the annoying little sister." I smiled at him, Charlie smiling back. He grabbed the remote and turned the tv up, sitting there as we continued watching the game. I played with my fingers, thinking about Bella's question. It was concerning.