near death.

It's become a hunt, Jacob is hunting Victoria, Charlie is hunting Jacob. In a way, it's nice that Bella knows about Jacob and the pack. One less secret. Sitting on my window seal, I looked down as I watched my sister drive off in the truck. I sighed heavily, knowing something was wrong. A strong instinct pushed me to follow her, which is what I did.

Following behind her on the bike, I kept my distance as I followed her to the walking track of Whytecliff Park. Putting my stand down on the bike, I jogged after Bella as she made her way up the track. Moving rapid for a human, feeling a stitch take a shot at my right side. I winced as I leant against a tree.

"Why can't I find a spell to make me super fit?" I complained to myself, taking a big breath in. I continued on, following behind Bella. I narrowed my eyebrows as she looked over the cliffs edge. "Bella! Bella!" I called out to her, watching her jump off the edge. My eyes widened as I took off in a sprint up the last stretch to the edge. "Bella!" I called out, coming to the edge. I looked down, waiting to see Bella's head pop up. Sighing in relief as she looked up at me, I smiled. Looking to the side, my eyes widened as I see a massive wave roll in. "Look out!" I yelled to her, jumping in my skin as I heard a voice pop up behind me. Slowly turning around, my eyes widened seeing the red head the pack have been after me.

"Hello, Tribrid." Her voice was shivering, her glare was hungry. Jacob wasn't wrong. "Look at you, out in the open. Your precious wolf not here to protect you." She evilly smirked, smiling to myself as I heard a low growl come up beside me. Looking over my shoulder, I sighed in relief as I spotted Jacob. His big rusty brown wolf form, brought me so much comfort.

"Modus." I spelled towards the red headed demon, gasping as I felt her grab ahold of me. I screamed at the top of my lungs, watching Jacob jump down after me. I yelled spells to get her off of me, her hands around my throat. Feeling my lungs suffocate from the water coming in, I felt the heat from my body disappear as the world around me slowly came to black. Feeling everything inside me fight to stay alive, visions soon came into my view.

Red skies, blood, screams. Hunger was what I could feel, seeing across from me a mysterious figure. I stood up straight, observing a dark featured bigger built man. He walked with no face. Wiping the blood from my lip, I asked. "Who the hell are you?"

 "Who the hell are you?"

"Hope, come on... come back to me. God dammit, you're not dying on me!" I heard a distant voice cry out to me as I felt a pressure release off of my chest, I looked around as I smiled. Seeing Jacob come into view, his facial expression changed from stressed to relieved with an ease of a sigh. "There you are." He smiled, pulling me up into his chest.

"Am I dead?" I asked, he let out a little giggle.

"Lucky enough, you're not." He kissed the top of my head.

"Where's Bella?" I questioned, looking up at him.

"She's home, she's safe. Some of the boys dropped her off, we need to get going to the Clearwaters though. If you're feeling up to it?"

"What happened?" I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Harry... he had a heart attack." My face dropped, as I jumped hearing Sam call out.

"Is she alright?!"

"Yeah! I'll meet you at the clearwaters!" Sam ran off, as Jacob got to his feet. He grabbed my hands, pulling me up. He wrapped his arms around me, tight and close. That was too close for call.