first sign.

The bloodline of mine is un-known, the bloodline of my family and my best friend is all in the books. You can read about it in any local town library. Getting a lift home with Jacob and Billy, we noticed someone with Bella by her truck.

"Is that-?" Jacob begun.

"Edward Cullen, with Bella. Yeah." Billy sighed in disgust, Edward caught eye of us coming. He headed for his car, driving past us. Billy eyed him off, pulling up beside Bella. Jake and I jumped out and ran around to get Billy's wheelchair.

"Hey." Bella walked over to us, taking out one of her earphones, as Jake put billy in his chair. "Come to visit your truck?" Bella joked.

"It looks good." Jake stated with a smile. "Got that dent out." I passed Billy the fish fry.

"Yeah, nice for you to bring my sister home to." Bella smiled, bringing me into a side hug.

"Actually, we came to visit your flat screen." I raised an eyebrow at Billy, making him giggle. "You know we love you, Hope. It's the first mariners game of the season. Plus, Jacob here keeps bugging me and hope about seeing you again." I covered my mouth as I made a pffft sound, I hid my face behind Bella as Jacob went shy.

"Great, dad. Thanks." Jake commented.

"Just keeping it real, son." Billy giggled, as I heard Charlie come around. Passing Billy a beer. I looked back at my best friend, standing there awkwardly.

"Vitamin R."

"Well done chief, Harry Clearwater's home made fish fry." Billy passed Jake the bag as Dad plopped the beers in Billy's lap.

"Good man." Dad commented. "Hey Hope." Dad winked at me, taking ahold of Billy's wheelchair. Starting to take him inside, he kissed my cheek before he continued.

"Any luck with that Waylon case?" Billy started to ask as we all started walking behind them.

"Well, I don't think it's an animal that killed him." Dad explained.

"Never thought it was." I knew billy was throwing a side hint about a Cullen being here.

"So, yeah, spread the rest of the word down at the Rez. Huh. Keep the kids out of the woods." Dad swung billy around, taking him up the stairs reversed. Billy stared down Bella, saying.

"Will do. Don't want anyone else getting hurt, do we?"