hey there, little wolf.

Loyalty lies where the joint course of love begins, it's been almost a fortnight since I saw Jake last. Coming to a skidding stop in front of the Black household, I knocked heavily on the front door. Being greeted by Billy, he looked at me worried. "Hope?"

"Sorry Billy, I need to see him." I said as I let myself in, weaving past Billy. I headed straight for Jacobs room.

"Hope, wait!" Billy yelled out as I opened Jacobs door, standing there with a heavy sigh. I smiled, admiring my friend as he slept peacefully. Having a moment of relief, my body jolted as I heard a bark out to Jacob from outside. Looking out his window, clenching my jaw. I stormed out to the boys and Sam, feeling everything inside of me start to fizz... like a snapped electrical wire about to explode.

"What did you do?!" I yelled, watching Sam, Paul, Embry and Jared come to a stop. "What the hell have you done? You've changed him." I snapped at Sam, hearing Paul growl.

"Easy!" Sam ordered the boys.

"You promised me Sam! That you would keep Jacob out of this!" I exclaimed, watching Sams eye expression change. He tried to portray a brave face, but I knew he was afraid.

"Huh, what did he tell you?" Paul butted in, working himself up.

"Both of you, calm down!" Sam ordered us. Speaking a phrase of Latin, I swirled my finger over the palm of my hand. Bringing out a force ball.

Aggressively throwing the force at Paul, watching him fly back and flip into the air

Aggressively throwing the force at Paul, watching him fly back and flip into the air. My eyes widened, watching him shift mid air into a large greyish wolf. Falling backwards onto my ass, I looked up at commented a phrase. "Oh crap."

"Hope, run!" I heard from behind me, looking over my shoulder

"Hope, run!" I heard from behind me, looking over my shoulder. Jake jumped over the railing of his mini balcony, running for me full speed. Racing to my feet, I ran straight for him. I threw myself to the ground, watching Jacob jump over me and land with a thud by the boys. Him in a big rusty brown wolf form, growling and standing his ground.

The power of the boys in wolf form was incredible, feeling every vibration under me

The power of the boys in wolf form was incredible, feeling every vibration under me. Paul and Jake snarling, teeth flaring and biting into each other's skin. Jacob and Paul rolled together into the forest, taking out trees and Billy's old boat. I gulped heavily, I locked eyes with Sam.

"Hey! Take Hope back to Emily's place." Sam ordered Embry and Jared, watching Sam jog off after Jacob and Paul. Embry and Jared laughed.

"Looks like wolf is out of the bag." They giggled, walking up to me and offering me a hand. We took some of Jacobs bikes and headed to Emily's place, for those who didn't know. Emily is Sams partner, I only ever met her once. Rule number 1, don't stare at Emily's scar. It bugs Sam.

"Hey! I think we should go back and make sure Jacob is ok." I said as we all hoped off of the bikes.

"Let Paul sink some teeth into him! Serves him right." Jared commented.

"Nah man, Jacob is a natural. Paul won't touch him." Embry replied to Jared, looking over to me. He smiled as he said. "Come on in Hope, we won't bite."

"Speak for yourself." Jared commented, giving Embry a playful shove. Following the boys along inside, they plopped themselves at the table. Emily turned and smiled, noticing me at the doorframe. I loved her home, always smelt like a fresh Christmas tree.

"Hey there, little wolf." She smiled.

"Well, Tribrid.. actually." Embry corrected her.

"Not yet one, she's going to be so badass and so hot when she becomes a full activated tribrid." Jared commented, forgetting I was standing against a pillar. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Sorry."

"So, your sister is the vampire girl?" Emily quizzed, placing muffins onto a platter.

"That's right." I have a pressed lipped smile, she placed the muffins in front of the boys. I giggled to myself as I watched her tell them off.

"Save some for your brothers and ladies first." She shoved them, looking over to me, she offered a muffin.

"Muffin?"

"Please." I smiled, taking the muffin off of her. I went and stood by my pillar again.

"When are you joining the pack? Running wild with the nut jobs." Emily questioned.

"Well, for me and my bloodline. It is after I kill someone and I'm lucky, won't have to deal with the mind reading when I'm not in wolf form." I scrunched my nose at the boys, knowing they would've been jealous.

"Hate you." Jared replied as I smiled even more.

"That was impressive." Sam said as he entered the room from outside. "That was probably the most controlled I have seen you with your powers."

"Thanks Sam." I shyly smiled at him, as he said hello to his fiancée. I looked over to the open door, seeing Jacob and Paul playfully push and shove one another. Paul came and plopped himself in a chair in front of me, he looked at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry." He apologised, looking over to Jake. He gave me a smile and a little head nod to follow him along, heading for a walk along the beach. Jake ran behind me as I sped walked along.

"Hope! Can you slow down." Jacob complained, coming to a complete stop. I turned and faced him.

"You could've told me that you transitioned, that you got a haircut, you didn't have to push me away." I spat, he looked at me with full puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry." He begun, taking a step towards me. He placed his hands on the sides of my arms. "I thought I was protecting you, I didn't want to hurt you. But seeing you defend yourself against Paul, I now know you can handle yourself well. Sam tells me you are improving and getting stronger."

"Yeah, his little workouts.. help me clear my head. I guess everyone knows about me, being a Tribrid." He nodded in response. "Well, guess it's better. Have people who get what's going on with me." I shrugged it off.

"Are we good?" He questioned, lowering his stance so our eye level would be even.

"We're good." I replied, Jacob brought us into a tight hug. Feeling his body sigh with relief, a question came across my mind. "Jacob?"

"Yeah?" I looked up at him, my chin against his chest.

"Does Bella know? I know she knows the vampire thing-." He cut me off.

"Bella knows about me and the pack, she doesn't know about you. Sam thinks it's best to keep your abilities a secret for as long as possible, to keep you safe." He explained as I rested my head against his chest once again.

"Sounds like a plan."

But little did they know, The Cullens already had an idea on what Hope was and so did some other vampire members. The leach with the dreads as Jacob would say, the pack demolished him after he encountered Bella. His red headed girlfriend is next.