you held your breath.

Fighting against your own brain, hurts. It's like a cloud, a fog over your brain. Preventing you to fully reach your potential, making you feel some what... disconnected.

Reaching down as I splashed water on my face from the fancy wooden basin, I stood up straight to look in my reflection. Flinching as I spotted my other self standing behind me, taking a deep and heavy breath.

"How are you doing, hope?" She asked, as I gave her a glare in the mirror.

"Just, go away." I begged.

"You don't mean that." She smiled as she shook her head, smiling. She leant forward, her mouth near my ear. "Why are you still holding back? Have you forgotten what they have said about us? What the did?" I slammed my hand against the basin, closing my eyes as I winced from the constant thudding in my head as she spoke. "They think you're a monster! Maybe, it's time to prove them right." She gritted her teeth as she all of a sudden disappeared, hearing the door open behind me. Looking up in my reflection to see who was coming in, my eyes widened as I was greeted with my bright glowing yellow eyes. Watching my sister gasp as she came and rushed over to my side, holding my face.

"Hey, what's going on?" She asked with concern, feeling my fangs come through. Her cold lifeless heart beat rapidly In anxiety, as much as she tried to hide it. She was terrified of what I could do.

Pushing her away from me, not understanding my strength as her back slammed against the wall, her letting out a loud groan as I held my breath in panic. Seeing a crack come down her forehead, I put my hands up in surrender. "I am so sorry! Bella!" I cried as Edward, Jacob and Rose came storming through the door. They all looked between Bella and I, watching Edward rush over to Bella. Jacob looked at me worried as I fell backwards, my eyes flashing and my teeth showing. I looked at my hands in panic, watching my nails turn to claws.

"She's having a panic attack." Jacob announced as he came rushing over to me, sliding to his knees in front of me. He held my face with his large and warm hands. "Keep your eyes on me, follow your breathing with mine." He honestly tried to help.

"What happened?" Emmet came running in with basically the entire vampire clan.

"Hope tried to kill Bella! She needs to die!" Rose exclaimed, going to Bella's aid. She looked at me threateningly, like she was going to do the job herself.

"Rose, I am fine." Bella tried to tell Rose, watching her take a step towards me. Jacob swung around, getting to his feet, standing guard to protect me.

"You lay one finger on her, I'll rip you apart myself." Jacob warned, feeling my body heat up. I roared in agony as I placed my hands on the floor, Jacob fell to my side again. Placing the back of his hand on my head, he winced as I was burning up. He looked over his shoulder to Rose, begging. "Give her some space, she's got so much power and sometimes her body can't cope, we are started as human."

Feeling another sharp pain shoot through me, I snarled as my claws dug into Jacobs arm. He roared out in pain, in a quick swish movement as everyone slowly took steps back away from two wolves. Jacob grabbed ahold of my face, smashing his lips against mine. Holding my breath in shock, feeling his soft lips send multiple sensations through my body. I felt everything contract back within myself, my claws, my eyes, my teeth, the wolf was settled.
My heart synced with his as his lips softly left my grip, I looked at him in awe. Not of love, but in a way I was amazed on what he just done.

"How did you do that?" I asked, as our faces stayed inches away from one another

"Uhh... I read once, for one of our psychology assessments. Holding your breath, can stop a panic attack. So, when I kissed you. You held your breath." He explained, as my eyes continued to look at him in awe.

"I did?" I questioned, still taking a moment to process.

"Yeah, you did." He replied, tucking my hair behind my ears. Gulping as my eyes welted up with tears, I took a long and shaky breath.

"Thanks, one of the smartest things you have done." I huffed a small laugh, as he smiled. Huffing a small breath aswell.

"Yeah, I haven't made some smart decisions in my life. But that was a smart decision."