11

NONE POV:

Al quickly left the place to bring the kit box to give Mn the first aid treatment.
Yg was still hugging Mn to hold Mn back. But from inside his super sensitive sensation was killing him. From inside,he couldn't tolerate the scents of Mns blood at all. He felt like he needs to devour the whole of Msn blood right now. Coz it was making him gradually going super insane and crazy.

His nerves were gradually getting swelled up and thick . But it's inside was completely empty as if it needs some blood to fill it up.
The grip on Mns body by Ygs hands started to get tighter. He ( Yg) tried his best to endure his feelings but unfortunately he couldn't handle that at all.

Suddenly he felt so insane that,at one time he just pulled out from Mn and then looked back at Mn with his predating look.
Mn who was trying to calm himself by scenting Ygs neck now got suddenly shook by seeing Ygs action.
He was still in shook by seeing the way Yg was suddenly giving him a predating look.

Before Mn could say something,Yg suddenly grabbed on Mns wrist and quickly dragged Mn out of the spot.

Mn groaned in pain as his injured feet touch the ground.

Mn : Gukies mama. What are you doing?
Gukies mama stop-ahhhhhhh !( Groaned loudly)

Yg indeed heard Mns groaning but he still didn't planned to stop. He rather dragged Mn more as Mn was refusing to walk because of his injured feet . .

The wounds were getting more bad and more blood was flowing out of Mns wounds while making the floor stained with his blood.

Ygs hunger increase more as he was scenting the fresh blood coming off from just near him .

On the other hand,the poor Mn cried out loudly for his pain and he started to feel more helpless as he couldn't get himself out of a sudden merciless Yg.

Yg hastily took Mn to the basement. He pushed Mn to the ground and then locked the door.

Mn, who harshly fall on the ground now looked back at Yg in terrified.

Mn : Gukies mama! W-what are you planning of ? What are you trying to do?( Asked nervously while trying to step back)

Yg didn't mind what Mn was saying or asking him . Not a single words were entering inside his ear as he was only focused with his hunger and prey .
But suddenly his eyes color turned into blue from yellow. Mn got another shock by seeing that. This blue color is the symbol of lust and Yg only have it while making love with him. Mn got confused. He literally couldn't understand what's going on.
Suddenly he found Yg only sitting down before him and gently lifting his injured feet.

Mn got more confused. But before he could understand anything , suddenly he found his feet burning with a strong sting of pain. He looked properly and found his injured feet is been now bitten by a hungry Yg , who's now looking at him with red eyes.
Mn screamed his heart out in pain . He felt Ygs fangs going deeper inside his feet as Yg was hungrily trying to devour them.
The pain was unbearable for him . So he screamed so loudly that, he suddenly felt his heart suddenly stopped beating and then he lost his senses.

Time skip at hospital:

Jk : Uncle please, do something. We can't just give up on him like this. If he's not breathing then please try some other way. Use your CPR procedure. (Begged while crying)

Doctor: We're trying Jk. But we can't assure you anything.

Jk :( shook his head and cried)
Please, doctor. Don't say that.