32

NONE POV:

After the disagreements, Yg got all set for the party. He carefully picked out his favorite suit and headed out to hop into the car. But just before stepping in, he paused. He decided to give his husband one last call to see if there were any changes in his thoughts. So, he dialed Mn. Surprisingly, Mn answered the call right away.

AT CALL:

Mn: Hm. What do you want?

Yg: Well, firstly, talk properly, brat! (Yg sassed Mn in response to Mn's harsh tone)

Mn:.......

Yg: And why are you talking like I can't call you without any reason?

Mn: (sighed at his upset spouse and then said) Okay, fine. Now, will you please stop barking at me?

Yg: What! Did you just dare to say that I bark at you, Kim? How dare you say that? What do you think of yourself, Kim? (Yg started to express frustration)

Mn: (mindlessly replied with a sigh) Well, I think I'm your beloved husband.

Yg: Beloved husband! My foot! You're the biggest troublemaker husband I've ever seen in my life. It's only for me you're still getting to live with someone. Otherwise, no one could ever handle a brat like you.

Mn: (got mad and said) Yg, say one more word. I swear I'm gonna complain to Eomma about you.

Yg: Well, what will you complain about me? Instead, I'll complain about you to your Mom. I'll tell her how immature, brat her son is! I'll tell her how mannerless and rude her son is while talking to me! And most importantly, how careless her son is about me, that he chooses his friends instead of me.

Mn: (shook after hearing Yg's complaints) Y-Yg! It's not right. You can't— (cut off by Yg growling back at him)

Yg: Shut up! (disconnected the call)

(Yg to himself after the call)

Yg: What does this man think of himself? Does he think that he can threaten me this easily? Freaking mannerless brat!

Yg's phone began to ring. He glanced at the caller ID and noticed it was Mn calling him again. Yg swiped his finger to the red button and ended the call. After that, he switched his phone to silent mode and then, at last, got into the car.

MEANWHILE WITH MN:

Mn kept calling Yg. But Yg wasn't recieving his calls. Worriedly Mn called Yg's driver.

AT CALL: 

Mn: Hello, Nicole. Is your master there with you?

Driver: Yes, young master.

Mn: Can you please pass the phone to him? And yeah, don't mention to him that it's my call!

Driver: (confusedly replied) Ok, young master.

The driver handed the phone to Yg and said,

Driver: Master, it's your call.

Yg: (confusedly asked) Who's it, Nicole?

Driver: I don't know, master.

Yg: Okay, pass me the phone.

The Driver passed the phone to Yg.

Yg: Hello? Who's it?

Mn: Babe, it's me.