26

NONE POV:

After getting rejected by Yg, Mn decided to execute his plan B which he never expected to apply ever in his life. 

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY:

The field for the match was set so perfectly. Snacks, drinks, seats everything was made available for the audience.

The King invited the other vampire kings of different countries to watch this grand show. Finally, he also arrived on the ground with his other kings and bodyguards. Everyone was waiting for the competitors to arrive already.

Suddenly the security guards of the kingdom came with bad news of the day.
The chief of the security guard system came to the King and sneakily informed him of the bad news.

Security: My lord! Mr. Kim hasn't arrived and Mr. Kimmin is missing.

King: ( got shocked ) What!

Security: Yes, Lord.

The King immediately looked around his surroundings to check if anyone else has heard it or not. He found everyone busy with their gossip. So he now madly glared at the security guard and whispered to him,

King: Bring them back here before the match starting time at any cost.
Otherwise, I'll kill your whole family.

Security: (gulped hard and replied) O-ok my lord. I'll bring them here.

King: Great. Now hurry.

Security: Y-yes, my lord! (bowed for the last time and hurriedly left the spot)

One of the kings among the invited kings noticed the sudden tension in Lee's eyes.

So he concernedly asked,

Another King: Is everything ok, Mr. Lee?

King:(nervously faked smiles at the other king and replied in his gentle tone)
Yes, Mr. Hong. Everything is fine. Please, enjoy the show.

Another king: Sure. ( gently smiled back at King Lee and nodded his head as ok)

King in his mind: Arrg!! You better not create any trouble for me, you bloody wolf!

ON THE OTHER SIDE WITH Yg:

Yg finally woke up in an unknown room with pain in the back of his head.
Last time, he remembers he was kidnapped by someone who made him senseless by hitting the back of his head.

Yg sat up and was about to leave but suddenly got cut off by a scene.
Yg saw Mn sleeping while sitting on a chair beside his bed.

Yg got shocked. He immediately knelt before Mn and cupped Mn's sleeping face.

Yg: Mn?
Baby? (called out Mn while tapping on Mn's cheeks)

Upon hearing Yg's voice, Mn immediately shot his eyes. To his surprise he found Yg kneeling before him.
He immediately stood up and backed away nervously. And then hastily went near a table. He took out a licensed gun from the drawer and then nervously pointed that at Yg.

Yg got confused by all the scenes that just happened right now.

So confusedly asked,

Yg: B-baby what are you doing?

Mn:(felt nervous from inside but still somehow managed to speak)
B-babe.
Look. Don't fight with me now.

Yg:...

Mn: Just trust me. I'm gonna do the best thing for us.
I'm gonna take you to London with me. And we're gonna leave this country soon.

Yg:(got more shocked)