19

None pov:
Later the couple prepared themselves for the vacation directly went to their destination by grabbing their flight tickets.

Time skip after a few weeks:
The couple were still on their vacation utilizing their time to the fullest.
Mn was utilizing the time by taking a long break, taking his time to accept his current identity and also taking a little treatment of his mental health problems by consulting with a renowned doctor.
And Yg was utilizing his time by always supporting Mn and doing something more in his own way.

For the little treatment, Mns mental health improved a lot. He now stopped self harming himself, learned to control his own emotions and also slowly accepted himself as a "vampire".
Yg was happy by seeing  finally his husband was accepting himself by his current identity and he was also having a proper improvement .
So the vacation went quite well for both of them.

Time skip back to home :

Mn was getting himself ready cause today he's gonna hang out with his friends.
Yg had already permitted him for it as he told Yg that he's just gonna hangout at the cafe.
Before going out for the last time,Mn told his wife who's now quite busy with some office papers,

Mn : I'm going out ,babe !

Yg : Ok honey. Come back on time!(said while checking the papers)

Mn : ok. (was about to leave but suddenly remembered about something)
Oh Shit!

Yg : What?

Mn : I forgot my wallet!

Yg :(sighed and said) Check it properly, Gukie's Appa !
I've already put it in your pant's pocket.

Mn :(checked and found) oh yeah!
Thanks babe.
Love you.

Yg : hmm. Bye.

Mn : (frowned at Ygs response as Yg didn't said "love you too")
Umm.

Yg : ( sighed and asked) forgot something again?

Mn : No. It's just ...(cut off by Yg sighing frustratingly)

Yg : Baby please,hurry up!
You're literally distracting me now!

Mn :(got shook and now quickly replied)
Oh . I'm sorry. (thought perhaps Yg forgot to reply him back for being too busy)
Um. I'm leaving. (Said in an awkward tone and left the spot quickly)

Yg :(only sighed)

Time skip at the hotel:

Mn didn't went to the cafe as later his friends changed their mind and decided to go to xcvv hotel 🏨 to catch Jms cousin, Eun 

Mn met Jms cousin, Eun for the very first time in his life. At the past,he heard so many positive things about Jms this cousin.
And now after meeting her in real, he really felt tempted.
Eun was really an impressive lady with a lots of manners and good attributes.
It really impressed Mn. And Mn also made quite a good friendship with her by talking with her in this less time.

Mns other friends, Hobi , Chan , Lisa were jealous by seeing how fast Mn made his friendship with Eun. 
So now they were pulling Mns leg.

Hobi : ( came near Mn and whispered) Bro.  Slow down! Don't forget that your wife is a trigress.

Mn :( only coldly looked back at Hobi )
I already know bro.

Now Chan added ,

Chan : Yeah. So don't forget that your wife is possessive about you !