Authors note:

Hello, my lovelies! As you can see I'm trying to be more active on here, and so far I'm doing good, but it does take time to write stuff so I'm super sorry about the long waits in between fics, and I'll try to work on time management so I can be published at least once a week. In addition to this with each fic in an effort to boost engagement because that keeps me motivated to write, I might start asking fun little questions at the end of each fic that y'all can answer in the comments if you want to, and hopefully, we can build a little community in the comments. So I might be going back to add questions to all of my old fics as well as my new ones just so for the people who read my old ones can also have a chance to answer these fun little questions in the comments. And hopefully, in the future, I'll be getting enough interactions in my comments so I don't have to do the question prompts to boost engagement, because that's one of the main reasons I'm doing these. Not only do I want to engage with you guys, but I also want to boost interactions and engagement with my works, so hopefully the Wattpad algorithm will see fit to promote my work to other people. I get lots of reads and even a decent amount of votes, and I'm so appreciative of those of you who vote on my work, however, I do get a disappointingly little amount of comments, and I do try to reply to all the comments I do receive. Anyway, yes thank you to those who do vote and comment you guys keep me motivated to write! That's all for now, Happy reading, and my next works will be up soon!