How jealous do they get

A/n: This is trash don't @ me, I also didn't do the girls

Luther:  6/10 

He surprisingly gets very jealous of other cause he is very self-conscious about everything he does, and always second guesses himself.

 Diego: 9/10 

Although he is confident in your love for him and your loyalty, he still second guesses everything with you because he doesn't want to mess things up with you.

Klaus: 3/10 

He gets jealous but is too high to remember anything....

FIve: 10000000/10 

Five is the most jealous person in the entire world, he wants you all to himself and doesn't like to share you. But he insists that he doesn't get jealous, and when he does he'll pout until you give him all of your attention. 

Ben: 1/10 

He's such a soft boi that he never gets jealous, he trusts you endlessly and knows he has nothing to worry about when it comes to you. There are the very rare occasions when he does get a small twinge of jealousy but when he does all you have to do is give him a hug and kiss and he's fine.

A/n: Soooo umm yeah, I told y'all this would be trash so like don't @ me cause I already know its trash,  yeah I hope you enjoyed, y'all should make some requests cause like sis is struggling to come up with ideas aaannnddd yeah. Tata for now....