CHAPTER 10

'Kyunki Dr. Purvi ne mujhe bataya ki I LOVE YOU kaise kaha jaata hai.. Tujhe yaad hai na jab tu hospital mei check karane gaya tha tab mai aur Purvi akele the.. Tab maine usse baat kiya ki mai kisi se pyaar karta hu aur use izhaar karna chahta hu par mujhe izhaar karne mei dar lagta hai..' Dushyant said while Kavin looked at him.

'Mai kuch samjha nahi..' Kavin said.

'Are yaar, maine Purvi ko apna problem bataya aur hua yun ki Purvi ne kaha ki jab use solution milega tab vo mere paas aake kahegi ki mai kya karu..' Dushyant said.

'In sab ka I LOVE YOU SE kya sambandh hai..? I mean Purvi ne tumhe I LOVE YOU kyun kaha..?' Kavin asked.

'Ruko, mai pehle se samajh raha hu..' Dushyant said and started narrating.

Dushyant and Purvi were in cabin. Purvi saw the report and then she told that everything was fine and Kavin just needs rest as he seems to be stressed about something.

Later Dushyant was lost and Purvi found that he was thinking about his love. So she asked and Dushyant told that he loves someone but he didn't has the courage to confess. So Dushyant asked Purvi what he should do. Purvi then didn't know what to say, so she told him that she will inform when she gets the solution. After that, Dushyant came out.

'Aur jab vo bureau aayi tab..' Dushyant narrates further.

'Aapka pyaar aapke aas paas hai na..' She asked while Dushyant nodded in yes.

After that she asked Dushyant about someone who can have a dance with her. Dushyant told that Kavin is a good dancer, so she looked at Dushyant and said that Kavin wants to learn dance from her and Dushyant understood Kavin's situation, so he was happy since Purvi took him along with her.

Kavin's plans were getting successful so Dushyant was really happy. In this excitement, he thought Purvi as his little sister and hugged her. But at that time, Purvi saw Ishita feeling jealous, so she learnt that Dushyant loves Ishita and Ishita loves him back.

So, Purvi told him that all he need to do is to confess Ishita that he loves her. Dushyant was scared somewhat, so she made him calm and then she shouted "I LOVE YOU" in the way Dushyant needs to propose Ishita.

After listening the truth, Kavin hit Dushyant while Dushyant looked at Kavin.

'Stupid, tumhare wajah se itni badi galatfehmi ho gayi thi..' Kavin said.

'Galatfehmi mere wajah se nahi tere wajah se hua hai.. Tujhe jaan na chahiye na ki asal mei kya hua..' Dushyant said.

'Vaise Akshit tujhse bahut gussa hai..' Kavin said.

'As if Purvi use gussa rehne degi.. Jaise maine tujhe explain kiya vaise hi vo apne bhai ko explain nahi karegi kya..?' Dushyant said.

'Ab so jao.. Aur kal shyaam 4 baje dance academy mei chale jao, Purvi ko dance sikhane..' Dushyant said and went outside.

Kavin took his phone and saw that he mistakenly called Ishita. He saw the door and then he kept his phone near his ear.

'Ab tho khush hona Ishu..?' Kavin asked.

'Hmm..' She said and cuts the call while Kavin smiles.

'Ab tho tu papad belega Dushyant Ishu ko manane ke chakkar mei aur mai apne pyaar ke saath dance karunga..' Kavin smiles to himself.

Dushyant went to Ishita's house the next day and then he rang the door bell. Ishita opened the door. Dushyant went inside and then he saw something and was shocked....

On the other hand, Kavin was waiting for Dushyant to come with a sad face so that he could console and tell him the truth.

But after sometime, Dushyant came along with Ishita. Kavin wonders whether Ishita thought to let go of Dushyant's mistake.

In the evening, Kavin went to dance academy to help Purvi. She was all alone sitting on the bench. Kavin sat beside her, she seems to be upset.

'Kya hua Purvi..? Aap bahut udaas lag rahi hai..' Kavin asked.

'Ha mai udaas hu.. Mai ek surgeon ke kaabil nahi hu.. Kal mai dance practice ke chakkar mei yaha aayi par kal hospital mei mere patient ka condition bahut serious ho gaya.. Mai dance chod deti hu.. Zyada se zyada meri shaadi hoga, kam se kam mujhe mere patients ki zindagi ke saath khilwaad tho nahi karna padega..' Purvi said and got up.

'Aap shaadi nahi kar sakte..' Kavin said.

'Kyun nahi kar sakti..?' She asked.

'Agar aap shaadi kar lenge tho mera kya hoga..?' Kavin asked.

'Kya matlab hai aapka..?' Purvi asked when Kavin realised what he did.

'I mean ki agar aap shaadi karenge tho phir aapko apna sasural sambhaal na padega aur phir aapke patients.. Patients ka kya hoga..?' Kavin asked.

'Tho mai kya karu..?' She asked.

'Dance kijiye.. I mean ki aap dance kar ke apna shaadi cancel kijiye..' Kavin said.

'Par mujhe dance karna nahi aata..' She said.

'Mai sikha dunga..' Kavin said.

'Chaliye phir start karte hai..' Purvi said and they both started dancing.

And slowly with time, Purvi learnt dancing. Kavin on the other hand was happy to spend sometime with her.

Kavin looks at Purvi who was checking the patients. She checked her patients and looked towards the door.

'Aap yaha..?' She asked.

'Vo actually aaj party hai tho maine socha mai aapko pick kar lu.. Aapka bf hi tho aapko pick karega na..' Kavin said.

'Jee.. Mai ghar jaake ready hoti hu..' She said while Kavin told her that he will drop her wherever she wants.

At the party, Kavin and Purvi were asked to dance as no one believed that they were gf and bf. Kavi danced to the beat.

After Kavi's dance, Purvi introduced Kavin as her bf to Director's son and their wedding got cancelled

After Kavi's dance, Purvi introduced Kavin as her bf to Director's son and their wedding got cancelled. After that, Kavin and Purvi were sitting in Kavin's car. Kavin dropped her at her house.

Purvi didn't get down from the car, so Kavin thought of asking her about dinner the next day but then Purvi said something and got down from the car. Kavin was heartbroken listening to her.