CHAPTER 19

Akshit came inside, Kavin received a call from the bureau. So he went out to receive the call.

'Mai tumhara sach jaan gaya hu Pari..' Akshit said while Purvi looked at him.

'Kyun nahi bataya tumne pehle..?' Akshit asked her.

'Kaise batau..?' She asked while Akshit sighed.

'Kavin ko bhi sach nahi bataya tumne tho mujhe tho batane ke baare mei socha bhi nahi hoga tumne..' Akshit said.

'Dada..' She said.

'Its ok.. Aaram karo.. Baad mei baat karte hai..' Akshit said, he received a call from his department. So he also went out to attend the call.

After sometime, Kavin and Akshit came at the same time to Purvi's room and saw Purvi lying unconscious while blood drops were falling from her hand.

Both Akshit and Kavin rushed towards her and saw that her hand with Kavin's name was erased and also her neck has fresh fingerprints indicating that someone tried to kill her.

Akshit went to the doctor's cabin and the doctor came and checked her. He said that she is out of danger but she needs protection immediately because the finger prints were so clear that it was obvious that someone pressed her neck so hard.

'Kaun ho sakta hai vo jisne Purvi ko jaan se maarne ki koshish ki..? Kahi Purvi ka koi dushman tho nahi jise Purvi ne pakda ho.. ' Kavin thought.

'Kahi yeh sab Rishabh ki case se tho related nahi hai na..? Kahi mere wajah se meri behen ko..? Vaise bhi vo is haalat mei khud ko bacha bhi nahi sakti..' Akshit thought.

Kavin begins investigating without wasting a single minute. He asks nearby people and comes across a nurse.

'Kya aap ne us kamre se kisi ko bhaagte hue dekha tha..?' Kavin asked.

'Nahi sir.. Maine tho madam ko dawa di aur mai dusre patient ko check karne gayi thi.. Madam aap logon ki aane ki intezaar kar rahi thi jab mai kamre se bahar gayi.. Aur ab aap logon se hi pata chala mujhe ki aisa sab ho gaya..' The nurse said.

'Ek minute.. Matlab aapne koi awaaz nahi suna Purvi ke chillane ki..?' Kavin asked while the nurse nodded in no.

'Aise kaise ho sakta hai..? Uska gala itni zor se dabaya gaya hai, upar se uske haath shayad kisi blade se kaata gaya aur dard mei insaan chillayega na..' Kavin said.

'Ha sir par maine koi awaaz nahi suna hai..' The nurse said.

'Sunogi bhi nahi..' Akshit said standing as a statue.

'Kya matlab hai tumhara..?' Kavin asked.

'Purvi ke kamre mei chalo batata hu..' Akshit said and they both left to Purvi's room.

'Pari apne neck se lekar pairon tak kuch feel nahi kar sakti.. Isliye jab kal raat Shreya uske haathon mei mehendi laga rahi thi tho vo uthi nahi aur mujhe yeh baat bahut ajeeb laga because Pari ka neend hamesha se halka tha.. Vo jhat se uth jaati thi.. Abhi thodi der tum dono ki shaadi ke baad maine dr se baat ki tho unhone mujhe sab sach bata diya..' Akshit said.

'Matlab vo maine uska haath pakda, use itne dinon se sindoor lagata tha, massage kiya vo sab..' Kavin said.

'Vo sirf sindoor lagana feel karti thi..' Akshit said. Kavin remembered how she used to look at him when he was filling her forehead. He has tears in his eyes.

'Achchha hua na ki vo pain seh nahi paati.. Use tho pata bhi nahi chala hoga ki uske haath ko kaata gaya, uske gale tho dabaya gaya..' Akshit said.

The investigation was continued by CID team while Kavin stayed with Purvi all day. He indirectly investigated her but he didn't get any clue.

Kavin took Purvi to his home. He took care of her. Few months passed like this. Slowly, Purvi started feeling and Kavin made her stand. Slowly, she practiced walking with Kavin's help and she started walking.

After few more months passed by and Purvi slowly started working as an alpha agent again. But all these months CID never stopped investigating about who hurted Purvi.

One night, Kavin came back and then he was surprised to see Purvi sleeping.

'Raat ke 8 baje Purvi so rahi hai..?' Kavin thought and then he went near her and touched her arm upon the blanket. He slowly removed the blanket and saw her doing something on her phone.

'Kya kar rahi ho..?' He asked while she stayed calm and sighed. He peeped into her phone and smiled.

'Tho tum hum dono ka vacation plan kar rahi ho..?' Kavin asked.

'Kar rahi thi par ab tho aap ko surprise pata chal gaya tho rehne dijiye phir..' She said.

'Kyun rehne du..? Mai tho chalunga tumhare saath vacation pe..' He smiled and laid beside her covering the blanket winking his eye.

'Pehle fresh tho ho jaaiye..' She said while he went inside washroom.

He freshened up and came outside. He saw that Purvi was working on her laptop. He went near her and kissed her cheek smiling under his throat.

She looked at him and signalled him not to disturb her. She again looked into her laptop. He was a bit angry on this. He picked her up in his arms and laid her on bed. He switched off the light and laid beside her.

'Aaj tho sirf pyaar bhari baatein hongi..' He said and started kissing her.

'Ek min.. Laptop tho off karne do.. Mera kaam save karna hai..' She said.

'Baad mei kar lo..' He said and again started kissing her.

'Umm..' She pushed him slightly while he broke the kiss.

'Laptop..' She said and he glared at her and turned the laptop off. He came and they had a pleasant night.

The next morning, he woke up and saw her still sleeping. He hugged her and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and then he wished her good morning to which she responded back.

Then they both got freshened up and came downstairs to have breakfast. Purvi went to kitchen to serve him breakfast.

He received a call from Dushyant and Kavin picked the call. In the meanwhile Purvi also served him breakfast.

_______________________________________________

A/N : I know that many of u will say why did u skip instead of writing, like I used the phrases, 'after a few months, a week passed' etc. But let me tell u that there is something happening behind which I'll let u guys know in further chapters. Till then pls be patient.