CHAPTER 14

'Kavin tum yaha kya kar rahe ho..?' Akshit asked.

'Mujhe kisine kidnap kiya aur tab se mai yahi pe hu..' Kavin said.

'Ha vo Raghu ke gang members hai jisne tumhe kidnap kiya hai..' Abhijeet said.

'Chalo yaha se.. Hume aur bhi kuch dhundhna hai..' Daya said.

'Sir, kya yaha koi aur bhi khaid hai..?' Kavin asked as he thought that he might get an answer from his teammates about Purvi.

'Nahi yaha sirf tumhe kidnap kar ke rakha hai..' Abhijeet said.

'Hmm..' He said.

'Purvi kaha ho sakti hai phir..?' Kavin thought.

They got a clue and finally they all went out. That place got destroyed due to a bomb blast.  Not even a single thing remains.

'Ab mai Purvi ke baare mei kaise pata karu..?' Kavin thought.

'Chalo yaha se.. Is jagah ki hume ab kuch khaas zaroorat bhi nahi hai..' Daya said and they all left.

Few hours passed and Kavin saw Akshit working on a desktop. Only Kavin and Akshit were present.

'Akshit, kya Dr. Purvi ghar pe hai..? I mean mai thoda achchha feel nahi kar raha hu.. Mera chest pain ho raha hai..' Kavin asked.

'Pari tho US gayi hui hai jabse tumhara kidnap hua hai..' Akshit said.

'Ruko mai use call karta hu..' Akshit said and was about to call her.

'Nahi nahi.. Shayad vo busy hongi.. Mai kisi aur dr ko dikha deta hu..' Kavin said and left to his desk.

Few years passed by and as she promised Kavin got his life back. But still, he didn't allow anyone to be his wife. He saw defects in every girl his mother got for him.

Kavin never smiled from the day he was back and the cops were worried for him. Dushyant talked with him but Kavin said that he didn't want to have much talks and want to live peacefully. All he did was work.

Kavin was interrogating alone while his team was busy in searching clues and checking the corpse. Kavin saw her and he followed her without informing anyone.

'Purvi..' He called her while she halted but didn't turn back.

'Purvi, mujhe tumse baat karni hai..' He said while she ran behind someone and caught him. She took him towards a van while Kavin waited for her aside.

Kavin saw that she sat inside the van and left. Kavin was sure that she heard him calling her and asking her to talk with him.

'Kyun Purvi kyun..? Kya ab tum mujhse baat karna tho dur ab meri aor dekhogi bhi nahi..?' Kavin thought.

Kavin got a msg from an unknown no. He saw the msg which said..

'Meet me in City mall at 10 pn tonight'

He was so happy reading the message.

'Mujhe pata hai ki Purvi mujhe jawaab diye bina nahi reh sakti.. Afterall she is my wife..' Kavin thought and smiled. He kept his phone in his pocket and drove to bureau.

'Kavin kaha chala gaya tu..?' Dushyant asked him.

'Ha vo mujhe kuch kaam aa gaya tho mai chala gaya..' Kavin said.

'Aisa kya kaam tha jo tum case se zyada importance de rahe ho..?' Dushyant asked.

'Mujhe laga koi bhaag raha tha tho maine uska peecha kiya aur mujhe galatfehmi hua.. Vo tho koi chota mota chor tha.. Mujhe laga vo khoon kar ke bhaaga isliye maine uska peecha kiya..' Kavin said and went to his desk.

'Jhoot.. Kavin jhoot bol raha hai.. Pehle kaha ki usko kuch kaam hai aur ab kehta hai ki usne kisi ko bhaagte hue dekha.. Kam se kam jhoot tho dhang ka bol deta.. Mai jaanta hu Kavin ki tum kuch tho chupa rahe ho jab se tumhara kidnapping hua hai.. Tab se tum na zyada haste ho, na kisi ke saath rehna chahte ho..' Dushyant thought and went to his desk.

'Mujhe sach pata lagana hai ki aakhir Kavin kya chupa raha hai.. Ek kaam karta hu mai Kavin ke peeche jaata hu..' Dushyant thought and started working on his computer.

At night, Kavin went to the mall earlier and kept waiting for her. Dushyant was keeping an eye on Kavin. Kavin got a message, so he checked his phone.

On the other hand, Shreya and Pankaj came and they asked what's going on and why Dushyant was keeping an eye on Kavin..? Dushyant replied what he thought this morning and he also explained why he was doing so, so the trio kept glance on Kavin.

'The reason why I hate to come in front of  you'

This is what Kavin saw in his phone.

'Yeh teeno bhi na.. Seriously..' Kavin thought and then he messaged his informer.

'Come right now to city mall..' His informer received message. He quickly came and they had a small conversation regarding the case.

'Yeh Kavin bhi na.. Mujhe laga kuch chupa raha hai.. Par yeh tho case solve karne mei busy hai.. Tum dono chalo yaha se..' Dushyant said and the trio left from there. Informer also left.

Kavin saw that there was no one, so he called the unknown no. His phone was answered.

'Tum aa sakti ho.. Vo log chale gaye..' Kavin said.

'Mai vaha nahi aa sakti..' She said and was about to cut the call.

'Ek min..' Kavin said.

'Tum thik ho na..? I mean tumhara awaaz kuch badla hua hai.. Sab thik hai na..?' Kavin asked being worried.

'Hmm..' She said and it was so clear from her voice that she want to cry from bottom of her heart.

'Purvi rona kyun chahti hai..?' Kavin thought.

'Tum kaha ho..?' He asked.

'Case pe kaam kar rahi hu..' She said.

'Purvi..' He said.

'Hmm..' She said.

'Kal jab tum free ho tho mujhe msg kar dena mai tumse milna chahta hu..' Kavin said.

'Hmm..' She said.

'Mam aisa mat kijiye pls..' Someone called her crying.

'Mai phone rakhti hu..' She said.

'Vo kaun tha..?' Kavin asked.

'Mera junior hai kuch galti ki hai tho saza de rahi hu tho ro raha hai..' Purvi said.

'Oh..' Kavin said.

'Mam.. Hum bahar nahi jaayenge.. Hum bhi aapke saath marne ke..' The phone got cut and Kavin was terrified.

He kept calling but there was no answer. He called her again and again but her phone was switched off.