CHAPTER 13

Kavin fell on Purvi. She took off his shirt and then Kavin kissed her on her lips passionately while she responded to him.

He then slowly moved down towards her neck and started placing wet kisses. He then moved to her shoulder and kissed her.

He slowly opened strips of her dress from behind. By coincidence his finger touched her back due to which a shiver ran down her spine. She pulled him close to her.

'Ek min..' She said while he got up.

'Mai bas abhi aayi..' She said and went to the washroom.

'Kamal hai khud hi chilla rahi thi aur ab khud hi sharma rahi hai.. Lekin mai yaha kya kar raha hu..' Kavin thought.

She came within a few mins and then they continued. He pulled her dress down and they had a pleasant night.

A few months passed by and Kavi did it many times, however Purvi didn't get pregnant.

One night, after having a pleasant night, Kavi was tired. Kavin was lying on the bed while Purvi was inside the washroom. Kavin felt that he had an upset stomach, so he came near the washroom and was about to knock on the door when he heard Purvi saying..

'Nahi.. abhi nahi.. Abhi vo so rahe hai..' Purvi said.

'Yeh kis se baat kar rahi hai..?' Kavin thought.

'Ha mai dawa le chuki hu..' Purvi said.

'Nahi banungi mai pregnant...' Purvi said.

'Yeh sab kya ho raha hai..?' Kavin thought.

'Usse pregnant ban na hai ya nahi..?' Kavin thought. He held his stomach.

'Hey.. Be in your limits.. Tumhe lagta hai ki mai Kavin ko kisi aur ladki ke kareeb jaane dungi vo bhi yeh sab hone ke baad..?' Purvi said.

'Just shut up.. Meri pehli priority  abhi Kavin ki jaan bachane ka hai na ki meri izzat ki..' Purvi said while Kavin was shocked.

'Mere jaan ko kiske khatra ho sakta hai..?' Kavin thought.

'***** I said be in your limits.. Yeh sab sirf Kavin ke saath kar sakti hu.. Kisi gair mard ke saath nahi.. Samjhi..?' Purvi yelled somewhat in a low tone. Kavin heard that she cut the phone.

Purvi came outside the washroom and saw Kavin there. He held his stomach and urgently ran inside the washroom.

'Kavin ne kuch suna nahi hoga varna vo mujhse sawaal zaroor karte.. Atleast karne ki baat kar ke gaye hote..' Purvi thought and then she laid in bed.

Kavin came out but then he didn't say anything as he saw her sleeping. He thought till the next night but he didn't get any answer. So he thought to ask her.

But then Purvi came near him and kissed him out of the blue. He broke the kiss, made her lay on bed and he laid himself on top of her.

'Kyun kar rahi ho yeh sab..? Kya zaroorat hai tumhe is tarah meri jaan bachane ki..?' Kavin asked.

'Kyun tum apne aap ki izzat ko is tarah..' Kavin asked.

'Sab chodo aur just kiss me..' She said closing her eyes.

'Nahi karunga.. Yeh sab abse aur nahi karunga..' He got up from the bed and sat on the bed.

'Kavin just do what I say..' She said.

'Kya faayda hai uska..? Vaise bhi tum tho dawai leke apna pregnancy khatam kar deti ho na..?' Kavin said without looking at her.

Purvi made him turn towards her and kissed him passionately. He tried to avoid her and he was successful.

'Shh..' Purvi kept her finger on his lips.

'Mai jo kar rahi hu vo hum dono ke liye hai.. Isliye mai jaisa kehti hu vaise kijiye.. Jaise hi hum yaha se bahar nikalenge mai aapko batati hu ki yaha kya ho raha tha..' Purvi said.

'Purvi u don't understand ki tum kya karna chahti ho..? Pagal ho tum..?' He asked.

'I know what I'm doing.. Just go ahead..' She says.

'Batao ki aakhir hum yeh sab kyun kar rahe hai..?' Are u enjoying this..?' Kavin asked.

'Nahi.. Lekin jo kar rahi hu usme hum dono ka bhala hai.. Keep doing it..' Purvi said.

'Aur jaise hi hum bahar nikalenge I'll make sure ki aap apni zindagi jaise jee rahe the vaise jee sake..' Purvi said. Kavin didn't want to but since she was asking him to do so he dragged her and laid on top of her.

He removed her dress and started kissing her.
She responded to his kisses and while kissing she removed his shirt. He placed a blanket on them and then they had a pleasant night.

It was early morning at 4am and then Kavin made her sleep in his arms. She laid beside him peacefully hugging him while he kissed her forehead.

'Yeh sab kya ho raha hai..? Maana ki mai Purvi se pyaar karta hu magar iska matlab yeh tho nahi ki mai uske saath aisa behave karu..? God, pls yeh janjat jaldi khatam kijiye..' Kavin thought and looked at her. His heart ached seeing her in that situation.

'Nahi Purvi.. Is tarah mai tumhara izzat pe sawaal uthne nahi dunga.. I'll marry you.. Bas.. Bas ek baar hum yaha se nikal jaaye..' Kavin thought and he turned to the other side (only his face).

He saw a small blade, he picked it up and cut his right thumb with his left hand and then he filled his blood on her head as if he was filling vermillion on her head.

'Ab se tum meri wife ho Purvi.. Mai kisi aur ko apne wife ki tarah accept nahi karunga..' Kavin thought and he kissed her lips (just a light touch) with happy tears in his eyes which he didn't allow to flow down.

After sometime, Kavin slept and when he opened his eyes, he saw that he was all alone in that room. He thought that Purvi went inside the washroom, so he went near the door and then he touched it and the door got opened.

'Purvi..?' He went inside but she wasn't there. All he saw was a small recorder. He played it.

'Akshit ne hume yaha baand ke nahi rakha.. Vo koi aur hai jisne voice artist ki madad se Akshit dada ka awaaz nikala.. Akshit dada ko mera asli identity bilkul bhi nahi pata hai.. Mere identity ko secret rakhne ki zimmedari aapki hai.. Agar meri identity bahar aayi na tho mai khud aapki jaan le lungi..'

Kavin heard someone coming, so he kept the recorder in his pant's pocket. He already wore his clothes before coming to the washroom. He stood in that room and the CID cops came along with guns in their hands. Akshit was along with CID cops.