CHAPTER 55

'Tumpe hamla kisne kiya..?' Kavin asked.

'Bahut lambi kahani hai.. Lagbag 25 saal pehle ki..' Dushyant said.

'25 saal pehle ki..?' Kavin was surprised.

'Apna phone switch off karo varna Purvi yaha kisi bhi waqt pahunch sakti hai..' Dushyant said.

'Maine patent office ke bahar hi apna phone switch off kar diya..' Kavin said.

'Vaise tho mai tumhe kehna nahi chahta hu lekin ab tum sach jaan ne ke peeche pade ho aur give up bhi nahi kar rahe ho.. Aaj nahi tho kal tumhe pura sach pata chal jaayega isliye mai tumhe bata deta hu..' Dushyant said.

'Mai sun raha hu..' Kavin said.

'25 saal pehle...' Dushyant started narrating.

Purvi was in her college and she was studying 2nd year. She was very happy enjoying her life with her best friend Sanjana. She secretly took training to become an alpha member and serve the country.

One day accidentally, she messaged the alpha team (Kavin) without her knowledge that she wanted to work as an alpha member. Kavin was surprised as no one found the alpha team's email or any other thing in order to contact them.

'Waah..!!! Yeh hai kaun..? Aaj tak tho alpha team ke baare mei kisi ne kuch pata lagaya nahi.. Isne kaise pata laga liya..?' Kavin thought and checked for her IP address. It told that it was from her college.

So Kavin went to college to interrogate and find who sent the email. So he disguised himself as a student and kept interrogating. One day he saw Purvi and fell flat on her. He was so attracted to her that he followed her and he saw her all alone in a lobby, writing a letter.

To
Alpha head,
Mumbai.

From
Purvi Malhotra,
St. Lawrens College,
Mumbai.

Sub : I want to be an alpha member and serve my country.

Respected sir/ mam,

         I, Purvi Malhotra, a student of St. Lawrens College, Mumbai want to serve my country.

'Ahhh..!!!' She held her head.

'Nahi hota mujhse letter likhna.. Bachpan se mere school aur college ke saare letters mere bhai ne likha.. Vaise bhi yeh letter bheju kise..?' She sighed and threw the paper aside and left. Kavin picked that paper and smiled.

'Purvi Malhotra..?' He smiled as he found who wanted to be an alpha member and who messaged him.

'Accidentally bheja tha tumne vo email.. Aur mai samajh raha tha ki kise hamara email ID pata chal gaya..?' Kavin thought and smiled.

'Welcome to Alpha team Future Mrs. Khanna..' He said to himself with a smile. He reached his office and he got to know that he became the chief of Alpha team. So he was congratulated by the team. When he finally sat on his desk, he messaged Purvi.

Ms. Purvi Malhotra,
           Please join the alpha team after you complete your studies. Also you need to learn to write a letter because that is the first task you need to do.

- Alpha Chief.

*Kavin attached a copy of her incomplete letter*

Purvi saw the letter and was embarrassed.

'Yeh letter Alpha chief tak kaise pahunch gaya..?' She thought. And after that, she learnt writing many letters in order to get appointed as an alpha member.

While Kavin was interrogating, he found that some illegal works were going in the college, so he sent Mayank to the college. Purvi just saw a signature mark (KK) about alpha head.

'Mujhe apna naam nahi dena chahiye.. Ladki bahut smart hai, pakad liya tho senior samajh ke mujhe seeda reject kar degi.. Mayank mera dost hai tho mai usi ka naam use karta hu..' Kavin thought and created an email ID with Mayank's name and kept communicating with Purvi.

Kavin received information from Mayank about the case and he wanted to know more about Purvi, so he asked Mayank to get Purvi's number. Mayank gave her number and Kavin already did some check on her family to know about her family members.

'Purvi ke family mei uske parents, uska bhai aur uski bhabhi hai.. Friends mei... Yeh kya sirf SANJANA..?' Kavin thought.

'Purvi ka aur koi dost kyun nahi hai bachpan se..?' Kavin thought.

Mayank messaged Kavin that Purvi found that Mayank is an alpha member and Purvi already knows that her so called crush is from alpha team. So having no choice, Kavin pushed Mayank to lie as he found about Rahul and Sanjana's plan.

'Rahul aur Sanjana aise kyun kar rahe hai..? Purvi un dono ko kitna pasand karti hai.. Agar use pata chalega ki Rahul aur Sanjana uske peet peeche affair chala rahe hai tho vo tut jaayegi..' Kavin thought. So he approached Naina and told her the truth.

Mayank called Kavin and he said that he can't act as Purvi's boyfriend anymore as she was about to kiss him today but due to a phone call, she couldn't. Naina also found the truth about Kavin and Purvi, so Kavin sent Naina to pretend to be Mayank's gf.

Naina pretended to be Mayank's gf and Purvi was heartbroken. Mayank and Naina left from there keeping a fake evidence that Naina is pregnant with Mayank.

Purvi had a conversation with Sanjana and later Sanjana went to talk with Naina but due to a car accident, Sanjana fell into a ditch and lost her memory while Naina escaped from there after calling the alpha team.

Before the alpha team can check for Sanjana, Purvi came there and called the police. They found Sanjana and she was taken to hospital. Purvi felt guilty for letting Sanjana know the truth, so she paid the hospital fee for Sanjana.

Purvi stopped studying as she worked at many places and her salary was the source to treat Sanjana. Naina and Mayank left, so she took advantage of the car accident and said that Naina is dead and she already did the funeral of Naina making Rahul furious.

That day, her family got mad at her for not waiting till they came and doing Naina's funeral rituals. Her parents cut off all ties with Purvi without Rahul's knowledge. She was asked to leave and never come back as her parents said that she died for them and Rahul is their only son.