CHAPTER 60

Saanjh and Rohan entered inside and went inside their room.

'Rohan pls kal tak kuch mat bol yaar..' Saanjh said.

'Thik hai.. Mai kuch nahi bol raha hu..' Rohan said.

'Chalo hamare pocket money se kuch paise lete hai..' Saanjh said and they took some money from their kiddy bank. They bought some decorative items secretly.

On the other hand, Kavin came to his room and opened the door of his room feeling happy inside. He entered inside and saw that their room was normal as it used to be. There were no decorations.

'Hmm..? Purvi tho mujhe surprise dene wali thi.. Ab yeh decorations nahi hai tho surprise bhi cancel..? Umeed jagake aisa kaun karta hai..?' He thought and sighed.

'Lekin Purvi hai kaha..? Neeche nahi hai, yaha kamre mei bhi nahi hai.. Kahi chatt pe tho nahi hai..?' He thought and went to the terrace. He saw her standing near the wall.

'Haa kal..' She said and Kavin looked at her waiting for her to cut the call. She cut the call and turned back.

'Vo tum kahi dikhi nahi isliye mai chatt pe aaya.. Vaise kis se baat kar rahi ho..?' Kavin asked.

'Saanjh aur Rohan kaha hai..?' She asked and Kavin told that they were downstairs. She went downstairs into her room.

'Saanjh aur Rohan ke baare mei puch ke kamre mei kyun gayi..? Yaha vo kis se baat kar rahi thi akele mei..?' He thought and went inside his room.

'Lights off kyun hai..?' He thought and turned on the light. He saw her sleeping on the bed.

'Tum so rahi ho..?' He asked and checked her temperature to know whether she is fine or not. He noticed that she was sleepy, so he turned off the light and let her sleep.

He made dinner and Saanjh and Rohan had dinner. Kavin served a plate and took the food upstairs. He patted her but she was in deep sleep. Her phone rang and Kavin saw that Dushyant was calling her.

'Dushyant ka call..?' Kavin thought and picked up.

'Purvi mai.. Mai Kavin se aur nahi chupa sakta hu.. Mai kal Kavin ko sab bata dunga.. Yahi kal ka anniversary gift hoga uska mere taraf se..' Dushyant said and cut the call.

'Kal sab bata doge..? Bata do.. Vaise bhi mai is baat se darta hu ki mai Purvi ko kho dunga..' Kavin thought looking at her.

He laid beside her and slept holding her hand. She turned in her sleep and slept hugging him. The next morning, Kavin came downstairs and was surprised to see the decorations.

'Happy anniversary papa..' Saanjh and Rohan wished him with a smile.

'Yeh sab tum dono ne kiya..?' Kavin was amazed.

'Nahi, hum dono ne nahi balki pura CID team ne hamari madad ki..' Saanjh said while every CID cop entered inside.

'Dushyant ne aaj mujhe sab batane ka wada kiya..' Kavin thought as he remebered yesterday's call.

After sometime, Purvi came downstairs and everyone wished her including Kavin. She gave a weak smile.

'Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki Dushyant Purvi ko dawa dene ki baat karega.. Kahi Purvi ke shareer mei jo dawa hai uski wajah se...' Kavin was scared.

'Par Purvi ne kaha ki vo bilkul thik hai.. Lekin mujhe nahi lagta ki vo thik hai..' He thought.

'Kavin, kya mai tumse baat kar sakta hu..?' Dushyant whispered slowly.

'Ha kyun nahi..' Kavin said.

'Juhu beach ke paas jo godown hai vaha aa jaana aaj shyaam ko..' Dushyant said while Kavin agreed.

The cops spent good time along with their respective children. At evening Kavin and Dushyant came to the godown without anybody's knowledge.

'Kya baat karna hai tumhe mujhse..?' Kavin asked.

'Purvi ne tumhe kya bataya..?' Dushyant asked and Kavin answered him that she wanted to resign from CID & ALPHA TEAM.

'Bas itna hi kaha..?' Dushyant asked and Kavin nodded in yes.

'Dushyant Purvi thik hai na..? Maine suna ki use Naina ne jo dawa banaya use diya gaya hai zyada matra mei..' Kavin said.

'Sorry Kavin..' Dushyant said and he pointed a gun towards a direction and Kavin saw Purvi was aimed.

'Dushyant.. Gun neeche rakho.. Purvi ko goli lag jaayega..' Kavin shouted.

'Bahar aao..' Dushyant said.

'Chalo..' Naina pushed Purvi towards Dushyant and then he aimed on Purvi's temple.

'Dushyant pagal ho gaye ho kya..? Gun neeche rakho..' Kavin yelled at him.

'Shhh..!!!! Awaaz neeche Kavin.. Purvi ko sahi salamat dekhna nahi chahoge..?' Naina asked showing him an injection. Naina injected the drug inside Purvi.

'Naina..' Kavin shouted.

'Sorry Kavin..' Naina smirked and pushed Purvi towards Kavin. He held her in his arms and she whispered something before getting unconscious. Kavin looked at Dushyant.

'Plastic surgery..' Purvi said before falling unconscious.

'Kaun ho tum..?' Kavin asked still holding Purvi in his arms.

'Dushyant kaha hai..?' Kavin asked being mad.

'Use tho humne kab ka maar diya..' Dushyant said smirking.

'Kavin..' Purvi whsipered.

'Dushyant isi building mei hai.. Upar 4th floor mei..' She whispered.

'Bahut pyaar karte ho tum Purvi se.. Maan na padega... Lekin sab Purvi se itna pyaar kyun karte hai..?' Dushyant asked.

'Rahul, Aarav, Mayank, Akshit, Rishabh, Sanjana aur tho aur ab Dushyant bhi jud gaya..' Doppelganger said.

Kavin held Purvi tightly and said, 'kyunki vo pyaar deserve karti hai..'

'Kavin Purvi ke paas zyada waqt nahi hai.. Maine use zeher diya hai.. Ab tak vo mar chuki hogi..' Naina smirked.

'Purvi..' He patted and laid her on the ground. He was trying his best to bring her back to life. He was crying and his face was close to her face.

'Mai tumhe nahi chodunga..' Kavin was pissed off and he went to beat the doppleganger but at the same time the military surrounded them while Kavin halted at his place.

Purvi woke up and sat in a chair. Naina and doppelganger were on their knees while Dushyant came downstairs after few soldiers saved him.

'Dushyant tum thik ho na..?' Purvi asked while he nodded in yes.

'Tum zinda ho..?' Doppleganger asked while she pointed in other direction.