CHAPTER 49

Mayank didn't lift his call and Kavin thought maybe Mayank was along with Purvi.

Purvi kept herself busy with work and never talked with Kavin. She was rarely present in her house. A week passed by and one day Purvi left suddenly without saying a word.

That night, Saanjh came outside of her house and then she saw a car stopped outside her house. She saw Mayank get down from that car and opened the passenger seat's door. She saw Purvi in that car.

'Mummy aur uncle ek car mei..?' Saanjh thought and then she informed Kavin about this.

'Mayank yaha aaya..? Chal kya raha hai..?' Kavin thought and came out.

'Purvi tumhara ghar aa gaya..' Mayank said.

'Mera koi ghar nahi hai..' She closed the door and Mayank sighed. Kavin went near the car and was about to open the door when Mayank stopped him.

'Mat kholo.. Thodi der intezaar karo.. Vo khud ghar chali aayegi.. Mujhe ab chalna chahiye..' Mayank said.

'Ruko.. Kya chupa rahe ho tum dono..? Jab se maine Piya ko vaapis bheja hai tab se leke tum Purvi ko call kiye jaa rahe ho.. Aur aaj use ghar drop kiya..' Kavin said.

'Vo..' Mayank said. She got down from the car.

'CHUPANE KI KYA BAAT HAI BATA DIJIYE KI MAI INSE KITNA NAFRAT KARTI HU..' Purvi said looking at Mayank.

'Na--nafrat..?' Kavin said. She held Mayank's hand.

'Mujhe kahi aur chalna hai..' She said.

'Kaha chalna hai..?' Mayank asked. Kavin separated Purvi and Mayank's hands.

'Mayank ghar jao.. Naina tumhara raah dekh rahi hogi.. Aur PIYA..' Kavin said.

'NAAM MAT LIJIYE USKA..' SHE SHOUTED.

'Calm down..' Mayank held her shoulder.

'Tum bahar jaana chahti ho na.. Chalte hai..' Mayank said and took her in the car while Kavin was speechless. Dushyant saw this as he came to meet Kavin.

'Kavin..' Dushyant held his shoulder.

'Chodo Dushyant..' He removed his hand from his shoulder.

'Tum Mayank aur Purvi ke beech af..' Dushyant said but Kavin interrupted him.

'Nahi.. Mai jaanta hu ki Purvi kisi ke saath affair nahi chala rahi hai.. Vo upset hai.. Jab usne kaha ki mujhe Piya ka naam nahi lena chahiye tab maine uske aankhon mei ansoo dekhe..' Kavin said.

'Mai pata lagata hu ki Mayank aur Purvi kya chupa rahe hai..' Dushyant said and Kavin agreed.

Dushyant made Kavin sleep and he saw Saanjh and Rohan worried for Kavin.

'Saanjh, Rohan fikar mat karo.. Mai jaldi sach pata lagaunga aur phir tumhare mom dad ko paas laagunga.. I promise..' Dushyant said and they hugged Dushyant.

Dushyant followed Mayank and on one night he saw Purvi and Mayank meeting in a graveyard. Dushyant hid himself behind a tree.

An year passed from the time when Dushyant promised Saanjh and Rohan to unite Kavi. One day Purvi was in parking lot in bureau. It was lunch time and Kavin and others came after having their lunch. Dushyant dragged Purvi to his car and took her somewhere.

'Yeh Dushyant ko achanak hua kya..?' Kavin thought and called him and then Purvi. Both phones were switched off.

After sometime, Kavin came back to his home after completing his work in bureau. Kavin sat on his bed and remembered that night when he saw Dushyant promising his kids to unite him with his wife.

'Papa Dushyant uncle aaye aur saath mei mummy bhi hai..' Saanjh said and before Kavin goes down, Dushyant came to his room.

'Saanjh, mai papa se akele baat karna chahta hu..' Dushyant said. Saanjh left. Dushyant locked the door.

'Dushyant tumhe kuch pata chala kya..?' Kavin asked.

'Kuch nahi pura sach jaan gaya hu mai..' Dushyant said while Kavin smiled.

'Tho batao na.. Purvi aur Mayank..' Kavin was about to ask but Dushyant interrupted.

'Nahi bataunga.. Ek bhi sach nahi bataunga.. Purvi bilkul sahi kar rahi hai tumhe kuch na batakar.. Mai uska saath dunga..' Dushyant said.

'Mai Purvi ka husband hu.. Mujhe sach jaan ne ka hak hai..' Kavin said.

'Ha tumhe hak hai.. Pura hak hai.. Lekin Kavin kabhi kabhi kuch baatein aisi hoti hai jinhe na jaan na hi better hota hai.. Purvi aur Mayank ki sach, Purvi ka fire accident, yeh saare sach mat jaano varna bahut regret karoge..' Dushyant said.

'Kyun na jaanu..? Kisi ne Purvi ko jaan se maarne ki koshish kiya.. Rahul, Sanjana aur baaki log bhi maare gaye.. Aur Purvi ke baare mei mai nahi jaanunga tho aur kaun jaanega..?' Kavin asked.

'Mujhe jo kehna tha maine vo kaha.. Aage tumhari marzi.. Aur ha aaj raat 12 baje Purvi tumse milna chahti hai tumhare farm house..' Dushyant said and left from there.

At night 11, Kavin left the house and he reached the farm house by sharp 11:55 pm. He went inside and saw there was complete darkness.

'Purvi..?' He called her name. She hugged him from behind.

'Happy birthday..' She said. He has tears in his eyes as she wished him after many years. He broke the hug and turned towards her and hugged her tightly.

'I hope Dushyant ne aapko sab bata diya.. Mai sab kuch bhul kar aaj se ek nayi shuruwaat karna chahti hu.. Jo beet gaya so beet gaya.. Us sach ko jaan ne ki koshish mat kijiye..' She said.

'Hmm.. Mai.. Mai sach pata nahi lagaunga..' He said. She hugged him back.

'Sorry jaan.. Lekin tumhari jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai isliye mai sach jaan ne ke baare mei give up nahi karunga..' He thought.

She sealed her lips with his taking him aback and then he too started kissing her. He broke the kiss and lifted her in his arms and took her to a bedroom and laid her on the bed.

'Aaj mai tumse jee bhar ke pyaar karna chahta hu..' He said and then he took off his shirt and started kissing her again. He broke the kiss and laid beside her and they had their private moments that night.

The next day morning, Kavin woke up and saw Purvi lying beside him hugging him. He smiled and kissed on her forehead.

'Chahe jo ho lekin mai tumhara sach jaan ke rahunga jaan..' He thought and cuddled her more tightly.