CHAPTER 43

'Kavin.. Mam ko kaun le gaya yeh mam ke vaapis aane tak pata nahi chal sakta..' Naveen said.

'Purvi ka phone ka location trace karo..' Kavin asked Pankaj.

'Koi faayda nahi hai, uska phone yahi gir gaya..' Naveen shows her phone to Kavin.

'Dushyant, Nikhil, Ishita, Pankaj tum log bachchon ke saath raho..' Kavin said and the others left in search of Purvi.

After sometime, Piya asked Pankaj's phone and she called Kavin.

'Kuch pata chala kya Pankaj..?' Kavin asked.

'Papa..' Piya said.

'Piya..?' Kavin stopped searching.

'Mai jaanti hu ki mumma kaha hai..' Piya said.

'Kaha hai..?' Kavin asked.

'Aapki mummy ke paas..' Piya said.

'Maa ke paas..?' Kavin didn't know what to do but then he drove the car towards his house. He heard his mother saying..

'I just hope ki sab thik ho..'

'Kya matlab hai aapka..?' Kavin asked.

'Purvi kaha hai..?' Kavin asked as he was mad.

'Vo apne mom dad ke yaha gayi hai..' His mother answered and Kavin droves towards Purvi's parents house. When he reached, he was shocked to see the whole house burning...

 When he reached, he was shocked to see the whole house burning

'Purvi..' Kavin was shocked and he ran towards the house. He somehow went inside and saw Purvi lying on the floor with many wounds. He reached her and took her in his arms and came out.

The fire brigade already arrived as the neighbours called it a while ago. They went inside and saw that everyone died. Kavin took Purvi to a hospital along with Abhijeet and Daya. Kavi were on back seat.

'Purvi aakhen khuli rakho..' Kavin patted her cheek.

'Sir pls jaldi chaliye..' Kavin said. He has tears in his eyes. He was afraid of losing her. She tried to wake up and hardly sat in sitting position. She kept her hands around his neck.

'Kavin..' She said deeping breathly.

'Abhi kuch mat bolo..' Kavin said.

'Mai--maine aap..' She said.

'Shh.. Kuch mat bolo..' Kavin was worried.

'Maine aapko maaf kiya..' She said.

'Kuch nahi hoga tumhe..' He said with tears. She sealed her lips with his and because she couldn't breathe, so fell unconscious.

'Purvi....' He patted her cheeks but she isn't waking up. She was taken inside. Kavin, Abhijeet and Daya were waiting outside. Kavin recalled her saying that she forgave him.

'Purvi pls mujhe chod ke mat jaana.. Mai kabhi khud ko ya hamare bachchon ko face nahi kar paaunga.. Maine tumhare saath zindagi nahi bitaya hai.. Pls bas ek mauka de dijiye bhagwaan.. Mai Purvi ko khush rakhna chahta hu..' Kavin thought.

Time passed by and doctors came out and said that her condition was critical. Kavin was scared thinking that it was their last kiss and her last words to him.

Kavin kept praying for her recovery. He even promised God that he wouldn't eat or drink anything until she wakes up. He recalled how angry he was when he said that he didn't cared whether she wants to talk with him or not.

'Mujhe farak padta hai Purvi ke baat karne ya na karne se..' Kavin said letting his tears flow down his eyes.

'Yeh tumhare liye hai..' Naveen showed Kavin something.

'Purvi tum Kavin ka peecha karna kab band karogi..?' Naveen asked.

'Kabhi nahi..' She said.

'Agar Kavin se tum naraaz ho tab bhi uska saath dogi..?' Naveen asked while she smiled.

'Mai Kavin se zyada der naraaz nahi reh sakti.. Unka ek smile kaafi hai meri saari naraazgi dur karne ke liye..' Purvi said.

'Yeh kuch zyada nahi hua..?' Naveen asked.

'Bilkul nahi.. Agar koi serious matter pe naraaz ho jaau tho unse baat nahi karungi lekin unki explanation ke liye wait karungi..' She said.

'Agar Kavin tum pe cheat kare tab bhi nahi..?' Naveen asked.

'Mujhe nahi lagta ki vo mujhe cheat karenge.. Afterall vo mujhe jaante nahi hai lekin phir bhi apne pyaar ko pehchaan liya..' Purvi said with a smile.

'Bhagwaan na kare aisa ho.. Lekin har insaan ko ek na ek din marna hi hai..' Naveen asked.

'Agar mujhe kuch hoga tab bhi mai maut se ladungi.. Agar mai mar gayi tho bhoot ban ke unke peeche ghumungi..' Purvi said.

'Bhoot ban ke ghoomogi..?' Naveen asked.

'Hmm.. Ab samajh gaye ki mai Kavin ko chod ke kabhi nahi jaaungi BECAUSE I LOVE HIM.. I LOVE HIM A LOT..' She said with a smile sending flying kisses to Kavin.

'Oy.. Yeh public hai.. Flying kisses bhejna bans karo..' Naveen said.

'Aaj kal Purvi ke jubaan pe Kavin ka naam hai,
Jisko ho pareshaani vo jaaye baadh mei..' Purvi starts singing.

'Tch tch tch.. Bechara Kavin.. Sirf zubaan pe naam hai.. Dimaag aur dil mei nahi hai..?' Naveen asked. Purvi smiled.

'Kaam vaam crime rhyme yeh sab kya hai re,
Kavin ke alawa Purvi aur kya jaane re..?' Purvi started singing. Naveen glared at her.

'Kaam vaam crime rhyme Purvi na jaane tho,
Alpha officer ka post yeh Naveen le jaaye re..' Naveen sang. Purvi glared at him and their comedy came to an end.

Kavin smiled a bit listening to her song. His smile faded away as soon as he faced the reality.

'Doctor patient ka haalat critical hota jaa raha hai..' Nurse said calling the doctor. The doctor checked and came out.

'Hume jo karna tha humne kiya.. Aage ab sab patient pe depend karta hai.. Uska jeena ka belief jitna zyada hoga vo jaldi thik hogi..' Dr said.

'Vo thik hogi.. Usne kaha tha ki vo mere liye maut se bhi lad jaayegi..' Kavin said to himself. He sat beside her holding her hand. He saw the cut mark (when she had henna Piyush cut her hand) and kissed her as he remembered that his name was written at that exact place.

'Bahut khush the hum.. Kiski nazar lag gayi jaan hume..?' Kavin thought and kissed her hand.

After a week, she finally got consciousness. She sat on the bed with Kavin's help.

'Purvi ab kaisa lag raha hai..?' Kavin asked while she held her head. The doctor signalled not to stress her. Kavin looked at Purvi and then he asked..

'Purvi, us raat kya hua tha..?'

'Sanjana..' Purvi said and held her head. Seeing her expressions, he understood that it's better to stop interrogating her right now.