CHAPTER 28

Recap : Purvi was found unconscious and when she regained consciousness, she asked who Kavin is. On the other hand, Kavin and Dushyant went to a constable to find about Akshit who went missing.
______________________________________

The constable was about to narrate about Akshit. At that time Dushyant receives a call and then he answers the call.

'Akshit sir tho 9 saal pehle hi ek case ke silsile mei...' The constable said when Dushyant came there.

'Kavin, hume chalna chahiye.. Vo Purvi bureau aayi hai..' Dushyant said.

'I just hope Kavin phir se udaas na ho..' Dushyant thought and they went to bureau and saw that Purvi regained her memory back.

'Ise bhi abhi yaadash vaapis aana tha..? Abhi Akshit ke baare mei pata lagane gaye the.. Ab is Purvi ki wajah se Akshit ke baare mei pata nahi laga paayenge..' Kavin thought when he heard the news that Purvi was forced to rejoin as CID boss again.

After sometime in the bureau, Purvi came out and she left from bureau.

'Dushyant.. Chalo pata lagate hai..' Kavin said.

'Kya pata lagana hai tujhe..?' Dushyant asked.

'I guess Purvi Akshit se milne jaa rahi hai.. Ya phir use Akshit ke baare mei koi khabar mili ho..' Kavin said while Kavin and Dushyant followed Purvi. They reached a farmhouse.

Purvi visited the house of the victim (the case the cops were working on). The victim's body was sent to the victim's house. The victim's mother was angry at the cops. Since the cops were not there at the moment and only Purvi was there, she took out her anger on Purvi.

'Tumhari himmat kaise hua yaha aane ka..? Meri beti ko bachane ka wada kiya tha na tumne.. Kaha gaya vo waada..? Meri beti ki jaan kaise chali gayi..?' The women yelled at Purvi. She even grabbed her hair and dragged Purvi out by pushing her out of the house.

'Bhagwaan kare ki tu thik usi tarah tadpe jis tarah mai tadapungi ab se.. Bhagwaan kare ki tu tere apnon se hamesha ke liye juda ho jao.. Bhagwaan kare ki tera pati tujhe chod de aur tere bachche bhi tujhse alag ho jaaye..' The women yelled and closed the door.

Purvi got up from the floor and checked her hand which got wounded. She smirked and went near her car and saw a man standing on her car taking support. He was wearing glasses. He saw Purvi and took off his glasses.

'Tum..?' Purvi asked.

'Ha mai..' The man replied.

'Yeh aadmi hai kaun..?' Kavin asked Dushyant.

'Mujhe kya pata..?' Dushyant replied.

'Hato mere raaste se..' She said while he stood properly and purposely dashed her..

'Raaste mei tum khadi ho mai nahi.. Behtar hoga ki tum apne saare hopes chod do..' The man said.

'Tum chup raho aur apne kaam se matlab rakho..' She said angrily and was about to sit in her car when he held her wrist and pulled her towards him.

'Bahut bura kiya tumne AKSHIT ke saath..' The man said.

'Apna muh band rakho..' She said and again was about to move when he dragged her towards him. He bent a bit forward and stared into her eyes.

'Kavin mujhe lagta hai ki Purvi aur is aadmi ke beech kuch bada problem hai..' Dushyant said and looked at Kavin.

'Ghar jaane ki itni bhi kya jaldi hai..? Vaha tumhara intezaar karne ke liye na bhai hai, na pati hai aur na hi tumhare bachchhe hai..' The man said.

'Zaroori nahi hai ki mai ghar jau..' She said and the man allowed her to leave. She opened her door and thought something. She then took some papers and gave them to that man.

The man looked those papers and looked at her.

'Yeh case solve kar dena..' She said.

'Are you sure..? Tumhe pata hai na ki mai khaatil ko kaise treat karta hu..?' The man asked.

'Bahut achchhe se jaanti hu mai..' Purvi said.

'Tum vakai mei yeh chahti ho..? Kahi aisa na ho ki kal ko Kavin..' The man said.

'Vo hum dono ki beech ki baat hai.. Tum bas case pe dhyaan do..' Purvi said and sat in her car. She left from there.

The man said, 'chal beta Neil ab tu kaam pe lag jaa.. Bahut tagda case mila hai.. Bechara Kavin.. Mujhe taras aata hai use dekh ke..' Neil sighed and left from there.

Kavin asked Dushyant to go to the bureau. Kavin came to Purvi's house at night. He saw that her car was parked outside, so he was sure that Purvi is inside. He climbed the tree and came to her room where she was sleeping.

He saw her hand which was wounded and he cleaned her wound by applying dettol and then bandaged her wound. He placed a blanket on her.

She turned in her sleep and pulled him towards her in such a way that he fell beside her on the bed. She then cuddled him as she was shivering due to the cold.

He hugged her and patted her head slowly making sure not to wake her up. He slightly placed a peck on her forehead (on her hair where vermilion is applied by ladies generally).

She held his hand and unknowingly placed it on the chain which she was wearing. Kavin thought that it might prick her. So he slowly took the chain out (the lower part of the chain was inside her top and he pulled it out). Kavin saw that it was their wedding chain.

He remembered that he felt strange when he pecked her just a few moments ago. So he checked her forehead only to find out that she is wearing vermilion.

'Iska matlab Purvi ne mujhe abhi tak divorce nahi diya..' He thought.

'Agar aisi baat hai tho phir Purvi mujhse dur kyun rehti hai..? Kyun vo mere saath rehna nahi chahti hai..? Kya Purvi ka yeh sab karna majburi hai jaise maine pehle socha..?' Kavin thought.

'Mann tho kar raha hai ki is ladki ko abhi jagake saari baatein puch lu..' He thought.

'Pata hai ki jawaab tho dena nahi hai..' Kavin thought.

Kavin remembered a door was locked infront of that room where he practiced the differences training. So he went there.

______________________________________