CHAPTER 21

After 8 years, CID officers got a case but they made a mistake and finally the higher officials decided to keep an eye on CID.

'Pradyuman, ab se tum saare CID officers pe nazar rakhne ke liye hum apne officer ko bhejenge.. Uski ek report se yaha ka ek ek officer ka pura life depend hoga..' A higher official said and left from there.

'Pata nahi ab kaun aayega yaar hum par nazar rakhne..' Pankaj thought and sighed.

After sometime, a lady who had a t-shirt with some design and a blazer, hair tied in a high pony tail and she is wearing pencil heels. She was wearing her goggles. When she finally removed her goggles, everyone was shocked to see her.

'Purvi..?' Kavin thought.

All those unsaid words, all that lonely feeling, all his pain was in his heart at that time. He was so confused because he didn't understand how to react.

'Tum..?' Dushyant asked.

'Tum nahi aap.. Mai yaha aap sab pe nazar rakh ke report likhne aayi hu..' She said and turned towards her cabin.

'Don't you think ki tumhe Kavin ko explain karne ki zaroorat hai..?' Dushyant asked her.

'Explain karne ke liye kuch hai hi nahi Dushyant.. Meri biwi bhi 8 saal pehle mar chuki hai..' Kavin said and left for his desk.

Dushyant smirked because he wanted to see Purvi speechless and Kavin perfectly did his job. He then went to his desk. Purvi left for her desk.

The next case got reported and the cops were ready to leave. Purvi came down and she was busy on phone. She sat in the passenger seat and asked the driver to start the car without seeing.

Kavin who is supposed to drive the car started the car without saying a word.

'Itna shaant kyun hai sab..?' Pankaj thought.

'Yeh Purvi tho Kavin sir ki wife thi na.. Purvi mam bulate.. Achchha kaasa job tha unke paas.. Pata nahi devil banke kyun sata rahi hai ab..' Pankaj thought.

Pankaj saw Purvi was still busy in her phone.

'Sir, hum abhi kaha jaa rahe hai..?' Pankaj asked.

'Crime scene pe..' Kavin said when Purvi looked at him. Kavin held the steering tight to control his feelings. Purvi checked her seat and sighed.

'Kya hua Purvi mam..?' Pankaj asked.

'Kuch nahi..' She said and kept her phone back.

The cops started interrogating and they even searched for clues. They did all those things which they do. Finally they were about to return to bureau when Purvi went to a shop nearby.

Kavin and others waited for her. She was at the counter. Kavin was looking at her when he felt something happened and she needed something. So he excused himself that he also want to buy something and went to the shop.

She took few things and she took her phone out, so he went to get drink for himself. He came to the counter and she was still there. He took out his phone and paid the bill.

'Chalein..?' He asked.

'Tum jaa sakte ho..' She said.

'Mam, inhone aapka bill pay kar diya..' The receptionist said.

'Ab chalein..?' He asked. She followed him. He started the car and they reached the bureau. She went upstairs and came out after sometime.

She went to her cabin. She charged her phone and then she finally sent money back to him. She sat in her chain and started working on files. She remembered what Kavin did.

Purvi forgot her handbag and her phone charging was also low. When she was about to pay, her phone got switched off, so she wasn't able to pay. When Kavin came to the counter, he saw her buying sanitary pads and he understood the matter when he came back and then he paid the bill.

Purvi sighed and got busy with her own work. On the other hand, Dushyant was so angry on Purvi. He came downstairs and then he punctured her car. It was late night, everyone left.

Kavin came downstairs and saw that her car tyre was punctured. He opened his car trunk and took out the tool box. She came downstairs and saw that Kavin had the tool box in his hand.

She came near her car and sighed seeing her car tyre. Just then a man came near them.

'Purvi ghar chalein..?' He asked while she nodded.

RAJ

RAJ

Aap..?' Kavin asked while Raj glared at Kavin.

'Chalo Purvi..' Raj said and held her hand. Both left from there.

'Raj..' She said while he dragged her a bit forcefully.

'Problem kya hai iska..' Kavin thought and kept the tool box inside his car trunk.

Kavin sat in his car and left to his house. He went to his room, fresehed up, wore his clothes and laid on the bed turning off the lights.

'Achchha laga mujhe ki Purvi vaapis aayi.. Lekin jab vo kisi aur ke saath dikhti hai tho mujhe bilkul achchha nahi lagta hai.. Mai jaan na chahta hu ki aakhir use mujhse itni nafrat kyun hai..' Kavin thought.

'Kya aaj Purvi ne explain kiya hota agar maine use roka na hota tho..?' Kavin thought.

A week passed by due to the case solving. After that, Purvi went downstairs at lunch time. She went to a canteen and Kavin came to the canteen by coincidence. Even Raj showed up.

Raj came near Purvi and they sat. Raj held Purvi's hand while she looked at him. He and Purvi talked about something. Kavin being a bit away couldn't hear what they talked about but seeing Purvi's expression, Kavin understood that she was against Raj about something.

Purvi removed Raj's hand and she went to the bureau being angry. Raj left from there. Kavin also returned to bureau. That whole day Purvi was inside her cabin.

Kavin thought that she will stay for some more time but then she went down stairs. Raj showed up again. Kavin thought of asking her whether Raj and Purvi are on good terms or not, but then Raj asked Purvi to sit and Kavin followed them.

Kavin learnt that Purvi and Raj were staying in the same house that night. He was heartbroken learning the truth.