CHAPTER 22

'Kyun Purvi kyun..? Aisa kya galti hua mujhse jo tum.. Tumne mujhe jeete jee maar diya aur ab kisi aur ke saath rehne lagi ho..?' Kavin thought letting his tear roll down his cheek.

That night, Kavin couldn't sleep. The next day when he went to bureau, he was informed that Purvi is on leave for that day. He controlled his feelings and made sure that no one else finds the truth.

He kept himself busy for that day. The next day when Purvi came, she was busy with her phone. Kavin noticed that she was wearing goggles inside the bureau too that too using phone.

'Aisa phone ko use kaun karta hai..?' Kavin thought.

She went inside her cabin and she sat in her desk removing her goggles. Kavin went inside making an excuse that he wanted her signature. When he saw her, he noticed that her eyes were puffy. It was so obvious that she cried.

'Purvi Raj ki wajah se tho nahi ro rahi hai na..?' Kavin thought.

Purvi signed his file and looked at him.

'Aur kya chahiye..?' She asked.

'Tum..' He said in his mind.

'Agar kuch nahi chahiye tho aap jaa sakte hai..' She said and opened a file. Kavin came out and realised that she addressed him as 'aap' today.

'Aap..?' He thought.

'Yeh achanak itni respect kaha se aa gaya..?' Kavin thought sitting on his desk.

During lunch, Kavin went out and came back early as he has lot of work. He noticed that Purvi couldn't eat properly because her right hand was wounded.

Purvi somehow finished eating and she came outside. She went to wash her hands and while she was returning, Kavin held her left hand and took her to the terrace.

'Yeh kya badtameezi hai..?' She asked.

'Raj tumhe maarta hai..?' He asked.

'What..? Kya kaha tumne..?' She asked.

'Maine dekha kal raat tum aur Raj ek ghar mei rehte ho.. Yeh haath ka chot... Kya Raj ne tumhe maara..?' Kavin asked while Purvi was speechless.

'Vo.. Vo mujhe maare ya na maare isse aapko kya..?' She answered him rudely and went downstairs.

Purvi went outside the bureau. She forgot her phone. Kavin came to her cabin to talk to her but when he was there in her cabin, he saw that Raj sent a message to Purvi. Kavin opened and read it.

'Purvi, aaj raat mai USA ke liye nikal raha hu.. Umeed karta hu ki maine tumse jo kaha vo maanogi.. Kavin se dur raho Purvi, isi mei sabki balai hai..'

Purvi came back and saw that Kavin had her phone. So she took her phone back and saw the message.

'Yeh Raj hai kaun..? Yeh tumhe aur mujhe alag kyun karna chahta hai..?' Kavin asked but she didn't replied. Kavin held her hands.

'Tum yeh sab majburi mei kar rahi ho na.. Tum.. Tum aaj bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho na..' Kavin asked her.

'Aap se..? Pyaar..?' She smirked and left from there.

'Seede se jawaab nahi de sakti hai kya yeh ladki..?' Kavin thought.

He also left to his desk and they started working.

After sometime Dushyant noticed that Kavin was staring towards Purvi's cabin. He got mad and went near Kavin.

'Agar tujhe self-respect hai na tho uski aor dekhna band karo.. Aur jab tumne kaha ki Purvi tumhare liye mar chuki hai tho uski aor dekhte kyun ho..? Uski itni fikar kyun karte ho..?' Dushyant asked.

'Mai terrorist hu..' Kavin said.

'Yeh kya keh rahe ho..?' Dushyant asked.

'Kya mera aisa kehne se mai terrorist ban gaya..?' Kavin asked while Dushyant nodded in no.

'Jab maine kaha ki Purvi mere liye mar gayi tab maine bas aise hi kaha.. Mai nahi jaanta ki Purvi ne mere saath aisa kyun kiya.. Lekin mai itna jaanta hu ki usne jo kiya uske peeche bahut badi wajah hai.. Kyunki bina reason ke koi bhi kaam nahi hota..' Kavin said.

'Aur rahi baat mera Purvi ki fikar aur uska care ka tho maine Purvi se pure dil se, puri shiddhat se pyaar ki hai.. Purvi nibhane chahe ya nahi yeh uski baat hai.. Par mai.. Mai apne pyaar ko shiddat se nibhana chahta hu..' Kavin said.

'Mai Purvi se sirf is baat se khafa hu ki usne mujhe chod diya.. Mujhe is baat se koi farak nahi pada ki usne mere tasweer ein jala diye..' Kavin said while Dushyant sighed.

Kavin then got busy in his work. After few days, a case got reported and Purvi also has to work on the field. So she along with cops left to the crime scene.

After listening to all the people at the crime scene, cops understood that they should go to "HOTEL BLUE MOON". The cops hence disguised themselves. Purvi and Dushyant decided to be a couple and Ishita and Kavin as another couple.

When they reached the hotel, Purvi went to washroom and when she came she coincidentally stood beside Kavin and they became a couple. Ishyant having no other choice, they also became a couple.

Purvi was walking with luggage and Kavin noticed that two men were talking about how Purvi is so good looking. Kavin was jealous, he went beside her and kept his hand on her shoulder to make the men aware that they are a couple.

At night, Kavi came downstairs. There was a party going on. So they sat in the party suspecting the the people might be missing from such parties.

The man who died was a cop working on some people missing from 'hotel blue moon'.

The host said that the couples will be playing a game. Purvi signalled Kavin to be a part of that game so they can't be suspected by the criminals.

The host told the couples that a blind fold will be done on one of the partner's and the other partner will be standing in a row. So the couple should identify each other that too within a minute.

The ladies were blindfolded and men were standing in a row.

'Maine tho aaj perfume bhi nahi lagaya.. Purvi mujhe nahi pehchanegi..' Kavin thought.

_______________________________________________

@PrakratiPatidar and @pranbirxkavi pls check your dm.