CHAPTER 59

'Mai thik hu Kavin..' She said.

'Ha mujhe zyada dawa diya gaya hai lekin mujhpe vo dawa kaam nahi kar raha isliye fikar mat kijiye aap..' She said.

'Mujhe bataya kyun nahi..?' He asked.

'Mai aapko pareshaan nahi karna chahti thi.. Mere upar dawa kaam nahi kar raha tha aur koi baat thi bhi nahi..' Purvi said. Kavin stared into her eyes to know whether she was saying the truth or not.

He sealed her lips with his and pulled her near him. He lifted her up and took her to their bedroom and laid her on the bed. He broke the kiss and looked at her. She looked at him and smiled. Kavin also smiled and laid beside her. He slept after sometime but she was still awake.

She kept looking into the balcony when someone entered inside and she held Kavin's hand

'Shh..!!!' He kept his finger on his lips and signalled her to be silent. He came near her and smiled. She closed her eyes and held Kavin tightly. He moved in his sleep a bit and came near her and hugged her.

The next morning, Kavin woke up and saw Purvi wasn't there. He went downstairs and saw that Naina is also not there. He came outside the farmhouse and saw Purvi and Naina there.

'Yeh dono bahar kya kar rahi hai..?' He thought and went near them but not completely, he could hear their conversation.

'Ab aap jaa sakti hai.. Aur dobara is ghar mei kabhi mat aana.. Mai apne pariwaar ko sambhaal lungi, mujhe aapki zaroorat nahi hai..' Purvi said.

'Purvi.. Kavin.. Vo mujhse bahut naraaz hai.. Tum samjha dena use.. Aur apna aur Kavin ka khyaal rakhna.. Aur Rahul..' Naina said.

'Aap jaa sakti hai.. Kavin ko jo jaan na tha vo jaan gaye ab aage aap ko unhe kuch batane ki zaroorat nahi hai..' Purvi said, Naina left. Dushyant came near Purvi.

'Ab Kavin kaisa hai..?' Dushyant asked.

'Thik hai..' Purvi said.

'Use sach bataya na tumne..?' Dushyant asked.

'Hmm..' She said.

'Purvi Kavin ko bata do.. Jaanta hu pareshaan hoga vo lekin kam se kam vo tumhare paas rahega..' Dushyant said.

'Aaj batane wali hu..' Purvi said and Dushyant left.

'Mujhe itna dar kyun lag raha hai ki Purvi koi buri khabar dene wali hai..?' He thought.

They were having breakfast and Kavin understood that she was trying her best to speak up. He waited and she called him.

'Hmm..' He said.

'Mujhe aapko kuch batana hai..' She said.

'Batao..' He said but he was scared.. Scared of losing her.

'Aap pehle naasta kar lijiye phir hum baat karenge..' She said and ate her breakfast.

'Ab batao Purvi kya baat hai..?' Kavin asked.

'Mai.. Mai alpha team aur CID se resign karna chahti hu..' She said.

'Bas yeh baat hai..?' Kavin asked.

'Hmm..' She said.

'Aur koi baat nahi hai..?' He asked but she said no.

'Mai jaanta hu ki tum kuch chupa rahi ho.. Lekin mai tumhe thoda waqt deta hu..' Kavin thought.

'Mai bureau jaata hu phir..' Kavin said and she nodded in yes. Kavin left and Purvi went to the kitchen.

'Mai tho file bhul gaya..' Kavin thought and returned to his home after sometime. He saw a man leaving outside from his home (he didn't saw man's face).

'Ab yeh kaun hai..?' Kavin thought and went inside his house.

'Chalo kaam pe lago Purvi..' She said to herself and took a cover with her to their bedroom. Kavin followed her secretly and saw her decorating their room. He smiled and went downstairs.

'Purvi..' He called loudly.

'Hamare kamre mei ek blue file hai Raghav ke case ka.. Use le aao na..' Kavin said.

'Abhi le aayi..' She said and came downstairs with the file. She handed it to him.

'Thank you..' He said and pulled her near him.

'Bahut sundar lag rahi ho..' He said and was about to kiss her cheek when he felt as if she didn't want him to kiss her. He didn't kiss her and smiled at her.

'Achchha aaj shyaam ko hum bahar chalte hai Saanjh aur Rohan ke saath...' Kavin said.

'Bahar..?' She looked at him.

'Ha.. Kyun tum bahar nahi jaana chahti ho..?' Kavin asked.

'Nahi.. Mai nahi jaana chahti..' She said and turned her face other side.

'Thik hai phir.. Bahar jaane ka program cancel karte hai.. Tum batao shyaam ko kya kare..?' Kavin asked.

'Shyaam ka pata nahi lekin agar aap abhi bureau ke liye nahi nikle tho Acp sir aapka kya karenge mujhe nahi pata..' She said.

'Ha mai nikal raha hu..' He said and turned to leave.

'Kavin..' She called while he smiled and halted. He kept a serious face and turned back.

'Aapki blazer dijiye mujhe..' She said and he gave his blazer.

'Ab aap jaa sakte hai..' She said.

'Blazer ke bina..?' He asked while she nodded in yes.

'Are you sure..? Blazer mera chest cover karta hai.. Agar galti se koi ladki takkar maarne aayi tho vo mere chest se takarayegi..' Kavin said.

'Don't worry, mai bhi kisi se takra jaaungi..' She said while Kavin was speechless.

'Maaf kar do Kavin.. Shyaam ko aakhir tumhe surprise jo dene wali hai..' Kavin thought and left for bureau.

'Thank God Kavin chale gaye varna mera saara surprise kharab ho jaata..' She said and went upstairs.

'Saanjh aur Rohan ko pick kar lena..' Purvi left a message.

'Ok..' Kavin also left a message and later he went to pick his kids at school.

'Chalo bait jao gaadi mei..' Kavin said and Saanjh and Rohan sat.

'Papa maine aur Saanjh ne sab ready kiya..' Rohan said.

'Kya ready kiya..?' Kavin asked.

'Sh..' Rohan said but Saanjh hit him.

'Rohan.. Sheetal ke baare mei abhi baat karna zaroori hai kya..?' Saanjh said while Rohan looked confused.

'Duffer vo surprise hai mom and dad dono ke liye..' Saanjh whispered.

'Sorry Saanjh.. Vo mera dimaag kuch aur hi soch raha hai..' Rohan said.

'Ab in dono ko kya ho gaya..?' Kavin thought and entered inside his house after parking his car. Saanjh and Rohan also entered.