CHAPTER 46

'Chalo start karte hai..' Tarika said.

'Abhijeet, jitna ho sake utni baar bottle Kavin pe roko..' Tarika whispered while Abhijeet agreed.

'Bottle Kavin sir pe ruka.. Bataiye sir TRUTH OR DARE..?' Nikhil asked.

'Dare..' Kavin said.

'Kuch aisa kijiye jisse ki Purvi baat kare aapse..' Pankaj said without thinking.

'Yeh Pankaj bhi na.. Hume Purvi ko gussa dilana tha..' Everyone thought except for Pankaj and Purvi.Purvi got up when Kavin fell unconscious.

'Kavin sir..?' Pankaj shouted.

'Kavin..' Everyone was shocked and they were trying their best to wake him up. He signalled them that he was pretending to be unconscious so that she is worried for him and talks.

'Kavin utho na..' Dushyant said patting him and whsipered him that Purvi was staring at him. Purvi then went inside kitchen and started searching for something.

'Yeh kya dhundh rahi hai..?' Everyone was looking at her. Kavin also woke up and sat.

'Pankaj, tujhe pata hai na ki Purvi mujhse baat nahi kar rahi hai..' Kavin gritted his teeth.

'Ha pankaj.. Hum Purvi ko gussa dilane wale the taaki vo baat kar sake..' Tarika said.

'Tumhare wajah se saara plan fail ho gaya..' Dushyant said. A glass fell down and everyone turned back and saw Purvi looking outside the window.

'Bahar koi hai check karo..' Abhijeet said and Nikhil went.

'Nahi sir, bahar koi bhi nahi hai..' Nikhil said coming inside.

'Aise kaise ho sakta hai..?' Kavin asked. They heard a sound from the kitchen, so when they looked they saw Purvi unconscious.

Kavin took her towards his bedroom and laid her on the bed. Tarika checked and said that Purvi's blood pressure dropped.

Kavin was about to leave from there when she blabbered his name in her sleep.

'Kavin..' She again blabbered.

'Yeh bolne mei tumhe ek saal laga..?' Kavin controlled his feelings. Dushyant called him.

'Kya hua..?' Kavin asked.

'Yeh ek envelope hai.. I mean Ishita ko surprise dena hai mujhe.. Tum use jaante hi hona ki vo mera har cheez dekh leti hai, mera bag, mera desk.. Isliye ise apne paas rakho na.. Hamare anniversary ke din mai is envelope ko vaapis lena aaunga..' Dushyant said while Kavin took the envelope and went inside his bedroom.

He kept the envelope inside a drawer and then he saw a recorder in his drawer.

'Yeh kya hai..?' Kavin thought and took it out. He came on terrace and started the recorder.

'Aaj mai aapse apni dil ki har baat keh dungi Kavin.. Aapse kuch nahi chupaungi..' Purvi said.

'Purvi ka awaaz..?' Kavin thought and he heard further.

The next day, Dushyant came upstairs on thr terrace with a coffee. He saw Kavin sitting all alone on the terrace. It was clear from his eyes that Kavin kept crying the whole night.

'Kavin tu.. Tu ro raha hai..? Aur yaha akele kya kar rahe ho..?' Dushyant asked.

'Stupid hai ek dam..' Kavin wiped his tears.

'Ha..?' Dushyant was confused.

'Waqt aa gaya hai ki ab Purvi mera sach jaane..' Kavin stood up.

'Kya matlab hai tumhara..?' Dushyant asked and then Kavin smirked. He went downstairs and he saw Purvi coming out of her room. He just pulled her towards him and she hit his chest.

Kavin sealed his lips with hers infront of everyone not caring about others. She tried to stop Kavin. But the more she tried to stop him, the more he pulled her and deepened the kiss. Both were lack of air and that's when he finally broke the kiss.

'Kahi nahi bhaag sakti tum mujhse.. Maine tumhe apne pyaar se baand liya tumhe..' Kavin said while she looked at him with an expression of what he is saying. Kavin smiled and called someone. He kept the phone on speaker.

'Aa jao.. Aur ha saath mei unhe bhi le aana..' Kavin cut the call.After sometime, Mayank, Naina and Naveen came.

'Bh--bhabhi..?' Purvi finally spoke.

'Ah Pankaj, mera dare complete hua.. Dekho Purvi ne bola hai..' Kavin said.

'Sorry Purvi lekin mai boss ka order follow kar raha hu..' Naveen said.

'Boss..?' Purvi asked.

'Alpha team ka head Mr. Kavin khanna, hamare boss..' Naveen introduced.

'Alpha team ka bo--boss..?' Purvi was shocked.

'Ha.. Alpha team ka boss.. Kavin.. Mera dost..' Mayank said.

'Yeh kya ho raha hai..?' Dushyant asked being confused.

Kavin dragged a chair and sat in it and started narrating the story.

'Sab bait jao bahut lambi kahani hai, lagbag 24 saal purani..' Kavin said so everyone sat.

'Mai tab alpha team ka member tha aur maine ek case ke silsile mei ek college gaya apna vesh badal ke.. Tab maine pehli baar Purvi ko dekha..' Kavin said.

Kavin was working on a case and he saw Purvi for the first time when she was in her college first year. She was so pretty and her smile was contagious. Her smile was enough to make Kavin fall in love. He believed in love at first sight from the moment he saw Purvi.

He thought of talking with her but then he remembered that he is an alpha member and she might be afraid of talking with him. But later, he received an email, someone asked him to allow the person to join in alpha team. He thought of meeting the person, so he asked to meet in a park in private.

He saw her in the park waiting for him but then he didn't went near her. He was afraid that she will reject him for being her senior. He asked another member (Naveen) to meet Purvi as he had some urgent work.

He told Naveen that he didn't want any girl to see his pics as he doesn't want an office romance. Naveen agreed and said Purvi that she can't see her boss pics as she might have a crush on him.

Later Kavin used Mayank's personal email and kept messaging her. They started their relationship and Kavin thought to reveal himself and his identity to her. At late night, he called her but it was someone else who picked the call accidentally unaware that Kavin was listening to their private talks.