CHAPTER 63

Kavin heard a knock on the window. He closed the letter and then he looked at the window. She signalled him to down the window a bit and he did so.

'Yaha kya kar rahe hai aap..?' She asked and he looked into her eyes and saw love for him in those eyes.

'Kuch nahi bas aise hi baita hu..' He said.

'Aur koi jagah nahi mila aapko..? Aadhi raat ko car mei aise kaun bait tha hai bina kisi kaam ke..?' She asked but before he could answer, she saw the letter and the envelope. She took the letter and read it. She sighed and went upstairs.

Kavin got down from the car and went behind her. He closed the door and turned her towards him. He held her hands.

'Sab bhul ke ab se ek nayi shuruwaat karte hai..' Kavin said.

'Shuruwaat...?' She looked at him trying to read his thoughts.

'Aise mat dekho.. Jo hua so hua.. Ab se tumhe samajh ne ki koshish karunga.. Choti baatein pe agar tumhe gussa aaye tho mai samajh jaaunga ki drugs ka asar hai..' Kavin said.

'Aur agar mai khamosh rahu tab kya sochenge..?' She asked.

'Yahi ki tum mujhse naraaz ho kisi baat pe..' He said.

'Kavin mai..' She said but hesitating..

'Tum kya..?' He asked.

'Mai aapse...' She was still hesitating.

'Tum mujhse pyaar karti ho yahi na..' He smiled and hugged her.

'Hmm..' She said hugging him back.

'Kitne unromantic ho aap dono..?' Saanjh asked.

'Jaake so jao bahut raat ho chuka hai..' Kavin said and Saanjh left to her room.

Kavin closed the door and came towards her and pulled her towards him. She looked at him.

'Kavin kya kar rahe hai aap..?' She asked.

'Ro--man--ce..' He said and winked. He lifted her in his arms and took her towards bed and laid her on bed.

He kissed her while she unbuttoned his shirt. They had a pleasant night covering all the distance between them.

The next day, Kavin opened his eyes and saw his wife infront and kissed her forehead.

They got freshened up and Kavin dropped his kids in school. Purvi was in her house decorating the stuff especially their room. She smiled remembering how she disguised herself as a village girl and how Kavin ended up bringing her to his house.

She remembered all their sweet moments and she was reminded that Kavin's birthday is coming soon. So she planned a gift for him which she kept in their farmhouse.

Finally it was Kavin's birthday and at evening everyone was attending the party. Everyone gave their gifts and the cops stayed till late night.

'Vaise Purvi mam ne kya gift diya..?' Pankaj asked out of curiosity.

'Yeh birthday party I guess..' He said.

'Usne tumhe koi gift nahi diya..?' Abhijeet asked while he nodded no.

Saanjh and Rohan were smiling like crazy. They came from kitchen where Purvi and all other ladies were present.

'Tum dono itna has kyun rahe ho..?' Kavin asked.

'Papa mumma aapko koi romantic gift dene wali hai..' Rohan said while Saanjh smiled.

'Romantic gift..?' Kavin asked.

'Ha.. Abhi mumma ne kaha ki unhone bahut special gift prepare kiya jo sirf aapko akele kamre mei dengi..' Rohan said.

'Ohhooo..' Everyone there were smiling sheepishly except for Kavin and Dushyant.

Dushyant got up and went outside. Purvi also came outside and they both went towards a park.

'Yeh Dushyant kaha chala gaya..?' Kavin said and they went in search of him. They came to the park and saw Dushyant hugging Purvi and crying.

'Yaha kya ho raha hai..?' Pankaj asked. Dushyant wiped his tears and turned other side breaking the hug.

'Dushyant..' Ishita called but he didn't turned so she knudged him with her elbow. Still he didn't turned, so she sighed.

'Dushyant..' She called but he left from there in a hurry.

Kavin signalled asking Purvi what happened while she sighed. She signalled Ishita to go after Dushyant.

'Dushyant ko kya hua Purvi..?' Kavin asked.

'Pata nahi bas roye jaa raha hai..' She said.

'Hum log dekhte hai..' The cops also left.

Kavi came back to their house and he asked her about his gift. She asked him to wait for a minute and then she gave a gift wrapped in a gift paper. It looks like some kind of big photo frame. He opened the gift and smiled.

'Yeh tumne banaya

'Yeh tumne banaya..?' He asked while she nodded in yes.

'Yeh tum mujhe akele kyun dena chahti thi..? Sabke saamne kyun nahi..?' He asked.

'Kyunki yeh sirf gift nahi hai balki hamare moments hai jo humne saath mei bitaye hai..' She said.

'Mujhe yeh gift bahut pasand aaya..' He said and kissed her cheek.

'Thanks..' He said. He hanged her painting beside their marriage photo on the wall.

On the other hand, Ishita and others came near Dushyant.

'Mujhe kuch nahi hua.. Mai bas aap sabko vaha se le aana chahta tha taaki un dono ko privacy mil sake..' Dushyant said.

'Dara diya tumne.. Hume laga pata nahi tumhe kya hua..' Abhijeet said.

Kavi had remembered some good memories that night and the next day, Purvi was back on duty as always.

'Aaj mujhe samajh aaya ki chahe haalat kaise bhi ho lekin agar pyaar sachchha ho tho mushkil haalaton ko bhi kamzor banake sachchha pyaar aakhir jeet jaata hai..' Kavin thought looking at his pc.

And as always, CID team was busy solving cases. Mayank and Rahul's family stayed together along with Akshit. Piya came to meet Purvi sometimes when she missed her. Like this everything was back to normal. Kavi and their kids also were happy finally.

Purvi trained many people in her life and almost everyone was busy with their jobs like cops, detectives, informers, secret agents etc. Purvi became the reason for many to smile.

Rishabh who was working as an alpha team member sat in his desk.

'Diya khud jalke sabko roshni deta hai.. Thik usi tarah Purvi mam ne kai mushkilon ka saamne kiya lekin sabki khushi ki wajah ban gayi aur sab unhe respect dete hai..' Rishabh sighed and he also got busy with his work.

So everyone was happy and busy in their life hoping for a better and good future ahead without any criminals in the country.

THE END