CHAPTER 23

The game began and every lady has to choose. Purvi was standing infront of the man next to Kavin. Kavin's heart beat raised. She came infront of him, he expected that she will guess him correctly. She walked to the other way and Kavin's hopes shattered.

'Come on Kavin.. Yeh koi serial thodi na hai jo vo bilkul sahi guess kare..?' Kavin thought.

Suddenly the lights went off and Kavin suddenly went near Dushyant and signalled him to go infront of Ishita. Kavin stood infront of Purvi. Then the lights came. Everyone's blind fold was opened. Kavin was feeling happy.

'Achchha hua ki Purvi mere saamne khadi hai is tarah..' Kavin thought.

Purvi looked in her surroundings and then she left to her room. Kavin also went behind her. The door was closed. Music was so loud that no body can hear what's going on between Kavin and Purvi.

'Game ke dauran kuch hua hai kya..?' Purvi asked Kavin.

'Nahi.. Bas beech mei light chala gaya..' Kavin answered her.

'Light chala gaya aur tum dono game khel ne mei busy the..? Are you out of your mind..? Tum dono ki laparwaahi ki wajah se ek couple missing hai.. CID officer hone ke kaabil nahi ho tum..' She shouted and came near door.

'Ek baat yaad rakhna achchhe se.. Agar us couple ko kuch bhi hua na tho mai tum dono ko CID se nikaal dungi.. Kyunki tum log murderers kehlawoge..' Purvi left from there breaking Kavin's heart.

'CID officer hone ke kaabil nahi..? Tho vo kya hai jo mai 11 saalon se kar raha hu..? Anjaan logon ke liye khud ki jaan ko khatre mei daal ke, kisi mujrim ko pakadne ke liye na jaane kitni goliyan khaayi hai..' Kavin thought.

He wiped his tear which rolled down his cheek. He washed his face and then he went in search of a clue. He secretly messaged Dushyant about the couple being missing. Dushyant informed Ishita. The trio were about to begin investigation when they saw Purvi giving her name for next game.

'Mujh pe tho chilla rahi thi ki maine laparwahi dikhai jis wajah se couple missing hai.. Aur ab yeh kya kar rahi hai..?' Kavin thought.

Kavin then noticed that she gave his name as well as Ishyant's name too. The host announced that a dance will be performed between 2 couples. Kavin went near Purvi while she signalled him that it was her plan to catch the culprit.

So everyone started performing, 2 couples came on stage and one of the couple got eliminated. Kavi along with other couple came. The song was choosen by the host.

Main hua tera majnu
Tu ban ja meri laila
Aaj chalega jaadu
Tera mera pehla pehla

Sun ke ye teri baatein
Darta hai mera jiya
Tu hi bata de zara
Kya hai iraada tera

Dil ko sambhal tu
Hero main hi toh hu tera

Teri hi baaton ne do mulakaton ne
Cheena mujhse mera hai jiya

Muh kaala, muqabla
Laila, oh ho laila
Mukabla subhan allah laila
Oh ho laila

Kavin touched her waist and they moved along with the song. Everyone just praised that they had a perfect sync together. While dancing Kavin stared into her eyes which had many untold words.

Everyone praised them as they got down from the stage. They thanked everyone and Purvi went to their room. Kavin got a message from Dushyant, so he went out along with Dushyant.

'Kya hua Dushyant..? Tumne mujhe yaha aane ke liye kyun kaha..? Kuch mila kya..?' Kavin asked.

'Maine suna ki is case ke khatam hone ke baad agar Purvi hum pe clear report likhegi tho use hum pe nazar rakhne se nikal diya jaayega..' Dushyant said. Kavin was upset but he didn't showed it.

'Hmm..' He said.

'Kavin tumne kaha ki tumhe Purvi ki fikar hai right.. Tho ab mai kehta hu.. Agar Purvi is case ke baad chali jaayegi tho tu uske baare mei koi bhi khabar tak nahi sunega.. Lekin agar vo hamare saath rahegi na tho tum uski fikar karo ya uske saath jo karna hai kar, mai tujhe nahi rokunga..' Dushyant said and left from there.

'Yeh tu jaan buch ke kar raha hai na Dush.. Tu jaanta hai ki hum pe clear report hi aayega.. And Purvi ko hamare saath rehne ki zaroorat bhi nahi hai.. Tho tu chahta hai ki mai Purvi se dur rahu.. Obvious si baat hai Purvi bhi vo jagah pe nahi rehna chahti hai jaha pe mai rehta hu..' Kavin thought.

He came to his room and saw Purvi talking to someone on the balcony. He went near her to inform that there is no news about the case. So he was about to open the balcony door when he heard her saying...

'Mai bahut jald yeh case khatam kar ke ghar aati hu Raj...' She said.

'Ek min.. Mai baad mei baat karti hu..' She said and cuts the call.

She turns back and opens the door and goes out. Kavin follows her and then sees him Dushyant and Ishita also follow him. The culprit was caught red handed that night while the cops took the culprit to jail.

That night Purvi went to her house while Kavin came to his house. The next day Kavin went to bureau and then he remembered that Purvi will be leaving soon.

Purvi was in her cabin. She was writing a report about CID when Kavin knocked on the door and she asked the person to come inside.

'Vo file pe sign chahiye tha..' He said.

'Lao..' She said and studied the file and signatured it.

'Kya tum vakai mei jaa rahi ho..?' Kavin thought of asking her but something stopped him from asking, may be his self respect.

'Mam, vo aapse milne HQ se Abhishek sir aaye hai..' Pankaj said.

'Sir ko andar bulao..' She said and signalled Kavin to leave. He went to his desk.

Abhishek was coming inside when Kavin wished him and Abhishek went inside. After sometime, Abhishek came out smiling while Purvi came outside in shock.