CHAPTER 29

Kavin opened the door and went inside. He was shocked to see the scenario. The room was completely filled with all those things which Kavin loves. Only his photographs were present in that room on all sides.

Kavin saw a board was there in a corner of the room and he saw articles related to his family. He saw a few files and started reading them. After sometime, he saw a pen drive.

He thought to divert his mind for sometime, so he inserted the pen drive in CPU. He saw a video was there. He opened it and started seeing the video.

Purvi looked at the camera and she seems to be nervous. May be she is trying to confess something. May be she was explaining Kavin about her things.

'Finally aap yeh video dekh rahe hai..' She smiled fadely.

'Shayad jab tak aap yeh video dekhenge tab tak mai is duniya se chal basi hongi.. Mujhe aapse bahut kuch kehna hai Kavin lekin waqt saath nahi de raha hai..' Purvi said.

'Jaanti hu ki maine aapka dil dukhaya hai, khaas kar tab jab maine apni haathon se hamari beautiful memories ko jala diya.. Pata hai mujhe ki aapko explanation karna banta hai par..' She said but then a door sound was heard and Purvi quickly closed the camera.

'Par.. Par kya..?' Kavin thought and then he checked another video. Same thing happened 4-5 times.

Kavin was frustrated as he couldn't stop himself now. He wanted to find out the truth. So he went upstairs and saw that Purvi and Neil were in hall.

NEIL

NEIL

'Purvi mai yeh case solve karna chahta hu magar ek problem hai..' Neil said.

'Mai court mei le jaaungi is case ko..' She said while Neil was taken aback.

'Are you sure..?' He asked while she nodded her head in yes.

'Purvi tumhe pata hai na ki jab Kavin sach jaanega tab vo tumse bahut nafrat karega..' Neil asked.

'Kavin ko jo karna hai vo kare lekin sach chupaye nahi chupte..' Purvi said.

'Mai kyun nafrat karunga Purvi se..?' Kavin thought.

'Tumhe Kavin se shaadi karna hi nahi chahiye tha..' Neil said.

'I DO REGRET IT..' She said.

'Regret..? But why..? Don't you love me jaan..?' Kavin thought.

'Mujhe chalna chahiye..' Neil said and turned to leave. Kavin saw that Purvi tried to stop Neil but then maybe she didn't have the courage to do so. Neil halted and without turning back he said..

'Rishabh ki fikar mat karo, mai use bahar lekar aaunga aur yeh mera waada hai tumse..' Neil said.

'Apna khyaal rakhna..' Neil said and left without hearing Purvi's reply.

Purvi felt bad and after Neil left, she said, 'SORRY NEIL..'

'AUR MERA SORRY KA KYA..?' Kavin asked while Purvi turned back and saw him. He pulled her towards him by grabbing her waist. He glared into her eyes.

'Mera sorry kaha hai..?' He asked.

'Kya..?' She asked while Kavin was pissed off. He just dragged her and showed her the video he saw..

'Explain..' He said. She stayed calm which made him mad. So he pulled her wedding chain and said that he knew that they are still a couple.

'Ab bataogi bhi..' He yelled.

'Ab saara explanation court mei hoga..' She said and turned to leave to her room but halted in the mid way.

'Aur rahi baat SORRY ki tho VO MUJHE BATANE KI ZAROORAT NAHI HAI..' She said.

'Mujhe batana zaroori nahi samajhti..? I hope ki NEIL KO SORRY KEHNE KE PEECHE BAHUT BADI WAJAH HAI VARNA MAI ABHI HAMARE RISHTE KO KHATAM KARTA HU..' Kavin said.

She walked inside her room without turning back. Kavin calmed down after sometime and realised that he might have ended their relationship or he ended it may be.

'Kya hamara rishta ab khatam ho gaya..?' He thought as he didn't get what Purvi wanted when she walked away.

'Jaanta hu ki vo mujhse pyaar karti hai par kahi us nafrat wali wajah ke peeche vo rishta na khatam kar de..' Kavin thought.

'Kavin agar Purvi ko rishta khatam karna hi hota tho vo usi waqt kar deti jab vo tumhe chod ke gayi..' Kavin's image said. He remembered that everything will be sorted in the court now. So he decided to wait till the court hearing.

Dushyant called him and said that the girl who went missing has died and her mother is very angry on the cops for not getting her daughter back safely. So Dushyant asked Kavin to come and solve the case.

After 2 weeks the case got solved and Kavin caught the culprit. Kavin's mother asked him to bring some things from the market, so Kavin was out. He received a call from Dushyant and after listening to him, Kavin was shocked.

'Papa.. Purvi ne papa ko arrest karaya.. Lekin kyun..? Papa ne kya kiya..?' Kavin asked.

'Pata nahi Kavin.. Just abhi khabar mila ki Purvi ne uncle ko arrest karwaya aur ab unhe bail milna bhi impossible hai..' Dushyant said.

So Kavin rushed to the jail where his dad was. He talked with the jailor and asked permission that he wanted to talk with his dad.

'Kavin beta.. Pata nahi bahu ko kya hua hai.. Dekho na mujhe is tarah police station pe laake khada kiya hai..' Kavin's dad said crying.

'Aap ghabariye mat papa.. Mai aapko bahar leke aaunga..' Kavin said.

Soon CID cops got busy in finding Kavin's dad's innocence proof. Purvi came to the office. Kavin came inside and he was about to tell something when his glance fell on Purvi. He was angry on her.

'Purvi.. Mere papa ne kya kiya hai jo tumne unhe arrest karwaya..?' Kavin yelled while she smirked.

'Bina case ki jaankari ke beguna hone ka saboot dhundh rahe the..' Purvi said and went inside her cabin. Neil came there running and went inside her cabin. Kavin couldn't bear the sight of Neil roaming around her, so he also went inside her cabin.

'Purvi Ak..' Neil said but stopped when he saw Kavin there.

'Ruk kyun gaye.. Bolo..' Kavin said while Neil looked at Purvi.