CHAPTER 24

Abhishek left from there wishing Kavin good luck. Everyone was confused. Purvi went behind Abhishek and then he asked her to come along with him.

She sat in the car and then after 2 hours, she returned back to the bureau. She has 2 envelopes in her hand. She kept those envelopes on the table there and left for the cabin.

Dushyant went and picked those envelopes and opened them. Seeing the envelopes, Dushyant was shocked. He looked at Kavin.

'Kya hua..? Aise kyun dekh raha hai mujhe..?' Kavin asked.

'Purvi.. Vo hamari boss hai aaj se.. Hum sabko guide karegi aur..' Dushyant said while Kavin felt happy.

'Aur kya..?' Abhijeet asked.

'Aur Kavin Purvi ka personal assistant hai.. I mean Kavin ko special training lena padega Purvi se.. Isliye Kavin ko 24/7 Purvi ke saath hi rehna padega..' Dushyant completed his statement still being in shock.

'Kya sach mei..?' Kavin can't believe while Dushyant showed him the proof. Kavin felt happy from within.

Kavin held the envelope and knocked on the door. She asked the person to come in. He came inside.

'Yeh..' He said showing the letter.

'Aaj rest le lo.. Kal se training chaalu karenge..' She said and got busy typing.

'Nahi mai aaj se hi shuru karna chahta hu..' Kavin said while she stopped typing. She looked at him while he waited for her answer. She thought for sometime.

'Thik hai.. Baito..' She said while he sat.

She was typing and she asked him to read a file kept infront of him. He took the file and started reading the file loudly. She stopped typing and then she said..

'Mann mei padho.. Aur file yaha rakh do.. Aur ha.. Yeh file ek baar padhna hai aur phir sab kuch clear kar do..' Purvi said.

'Ha..?' Kavin asked.

'I mean ki sab kuch yaad rakho.. Mere liye ek coffee, do sandwiches, ek pizza aur 4 chocolates le aana aate aate.. And one more thing jab aaoge tho exact lines sunana jo file mei likha hua hai..' She said.

'Aur ha seediyon se jaana, lift aaj se tumhare liye band..' She said and kept working on her laptop while Kavin sighed.

'Exact lines sunana hai..?' Kavin asked.

'Nahi sunana tho Abhishek sir ke paas jaake keh do ki tumhe training nahi lena hai..' Purvi said without looking at him.

'Nahi mai training nahi chod sakta.. Agar maine training lena chod diya tho Purvi ko yaha se bhej denge.. Aur phir vo mujhse dur chali jaayegi..' Kavin thought.

'Nahi mai training lunga..' He said and went downstairs after reading the file.

He tried to remember what the file was saying. He went to bring what she wants but he forgot what she told him to bring as he was busy remembering about the file lines. So he called her, she picked the call.

'Vo mai bhul gaya ki tumne mujhe kya laane ko kaha..' Kavin said.

'Jo kaha vo lao aur mujhe dobara call mat karo..' She said and cut the call.

'Shayad ek chocolate, ek burger, do pizza aur ha 4 coffee..' He thought and ordered. He then took the food and coffee to her while she sighed. She showed him the footage of what she wanted.

'Khair, file ke lines sunao..' She said still typing on her laptop.

He started with correct words but forgot. He looked at Purvi.

'Practice karo ab se baaki ke members jo files laayenge, roj koi ek file leke exact words kehne ki practice karo.. Now you may leave..' Purvi said.

'Bas yahi training hai..?' He thought and came out of her cabin.

'Yeh training nahi torture lag raha hai..' He thought and sat on his desk.

That night, he got a brilliant idea and then he smiled. He took a small device which will record what ever he wants to record. After a month, he perfectly told Purvi what the file lines were and he also brought whatever Purvi asked.

Purvi was surprised but then she was happy that he was working so hard practicing day and night. One day Kavin went to Purvi's cabin as he wanted a signature from her.

She signed the file, he was about to take the file. She put her hand on the file due to which Kavin couldn't take the file. So he looked at her while she looked at him.

'Aaj se naya training shuru karte hai.. Lekin uske liye tumhe mere ghar aana padega..' Purvi said while Kavin agreed.

'Aaj raat saath mei chalte hai..' She said and took her hand back.

'Lekin Raj..' He said.

'Raj..? Uska kya..?' She asked.

'Raj tumhare saath rehta hai tho use problem nahi hai kya..?' Kavin asked.

'Raj ko problem kyun hogi..?' Purvi asked.

'Mai tumhare saath.. I mean Raj ke saamne..' Kavin said.

'Raj ko tumse kya problem hai..?' She asked.

'Nahi vo mai tumhara ex-husband hu tho..' Kavin said.

'Ex.. Ex husband..?' She smiled fadely.

'Raj USA gaya hai kuch kaam se.. Tho kisi ko koi problem nahi hai..' She said and asked him to leave.

At night, Purvi came to her car while Kavin asked her if he can drive while she gave him the keys. They reached Purvi's house. She opened the door and asked Kavin to go towards a room.

'Tum..' He asked.

'Mai bas 5 min mei aati hu..' She said and went towards another room. Kavin went inside the room where he was asked to go.

'Pata nahi ab kaunsa naya training degi yeh..' He thought.

After sometime, she came and Kavin said..

'Tum thik tho ho..? I mean tumhe dekh ke aisa lag raha hai ki tum ro rahi thi abhi thodi der pehle.. Sab thik tho hai na..?' Kavin asked.

'Mai kyun roungi bhala..?' She asked and turned on a screen. There was a picture on that screen.

'Is screen mei jo 2 pics dekh rahe ho na dono mei differences hai.. 2 min mei 200 differences dhundho.. Aur aise hi pics mai roj lagaungi tho tumhe practice karna hoga..' She said.

'2 min mei 200 differences..?' He asked while she nodded in yes.

The door opened and then someone called Purvi.

'Mujhe bhuk lagi hai..' He said.

'Ha abhi aati hu tum jao..' She said and then she signalled Kavin to practice. She went out to make dinner for that boy.

'Yeh ladka hai kaun..? Kahi yeh Raj aur Purvi ka beta tho nahi na..?' Kavin thought.

'Ek min, par dekhne mei yeh tho 20 saal jitna lag raha hai tho yeh ho nahi sakta.. Iska matlab yeh koi aur bachchha hai.. May be Raj ka beta hai jise Purvi dekh rahi hai..' Kavin thought.