Cursed Crimson: Broken (Chapter Twenty Eight)

Chapter starts out focused on a brutalized Sakuta, as he just lays there seeming to be lifeless.
Suddenly there are flashes of all the killing Sakuta has done than he wakes up laying down in shin high endless water field, with a black sun.
Someone from behind Sakuta says Pathetic! Going all soft just because you took some lives.
Sakuta turns around and sees a version of himself.
This version has his left eye burnt out, has long white hair and has multiple bones poking through his skin.
The other version of himself continued Kill and kill some more, you know you liked it when you snapped that kids neck.
The real Sakuta has flashes of what he did and says No no no no no! I hated myself for doing-
The other version yells NO! You hate yourself because you liked it!
The real Sakuta sees more flashes of all the people that he has killed, he turns away, cover both of his ears and yells No! Get out of my head.
The other version comes up behind him and whispers What would Rui do or think if she saw you like this, and realized the man that she loves is nothing but a monster. She'll think "He's not fit to father our child." You're alone, you always have been and Lost Crimson is a lie to help you cope with that fact. The other version backs up and starts walking around Sakuta saying You are Cursed Crimson, the only thing you do is kill or lead others around you to be killed, like Molly, your mother and your beloved little sister Yui. Poor Yui, if only you had her in-front of you, then maybe she'd be alive. And we can't forget about your mother, no we can't. She killed herself because she couldn't live without the child she cherished the most. You know that she killed herself because you're the disappointment that killed her little girl.
The real Sakuta collapses to his hands and knees crying, saying Stop it! Just get out of my head.
The other version backs up a little and shows the real Sakuta what happened during the compound fight.
The other version says Look at that shit eating grin. You loved cutting them down, you loved testing me out.
The real Sakuta asks while still crying You came with my new ability?
The other version says No I am not that ability. I am Zaphkiel.
A total of seventeen bodies fall from the sky in the way they were killed by Sakuta and land in a pile. Zaphkiel climbs the pile of bodies, picks up Sosuke's severed head and says Seventeen bodies he throws Sosuke's head at Sakuta's feet and says How about you accept me, so we can make this little pile into a mountain.
Sakuta starts to laugh while looking at his sister and mother's bodies, he just completely loses his mind and says Zaphkiel, rip and tear!
Zaphkiel sides down the pile, walks up to Sakuta and says Finally your letting me loose.
Zaphkiel then pushes pushes Sakuta to the ground, starts ripping him apart and wait his flesh until Zaphkiel says Don't worry, I'll devour them all for us.
The story now cuts back to Sakuta laying on the ground still, but all his injuries are healed.
There are still fifteen cursed spirit users in the compound that we can see, behind Sakuta.
In then zooms in on Sakuta's face and he opens his eyes, but both of them are glowing red and his hair is long and white as well.
Chapter ends