Cursed Flesh and Blood: Recalled: Fallout (Chapter Six)

This chapter starts out right before the attack on the manor.
Someone says I will avenge my brother by destroying the Nishijima family, to do that I need you all to fight for me.
There is a wide shot that shows around 200 people under this person's control.
Izaki Watsuki: In the name of Izaki Watsuki, go avenge my brother, Barry.
The horde starts to move towards the royal manor and he thinks to himself Controlling these people is just like manipulating all of the others, so that I could find where the royal manor is. I can overwrite their brains with my Hanako, and bless them with temporary Cursed Weapons.
The story cuts to Sakuta in the clinic while Molly is resting after the attack.
Touka: She's not going anywhere, so you can go spend time with Rui.
Sakuta shakes his head and says I have to be here for her.
Touka: You also need some rest.
Sakuta mutters I'm fine.
It now cuts to a dream Molly is having.
Someone hits Molly with a mace.
Molly: That the best you got?
The mace weilder says I'm not done, for I am Izaki Watsuki and I will avenge my brothers death.
Molly awakes and says Who the hell is Izaki Watsuki?
Sakuta: Profa-..... did you just say Watsuki?
Molly nods bd says Yeah, Izaki Watsuki.
Sakuta: A premonition?
Molly: I think so.
Sakuta stands up and says I need to talk to Jin and your mom.
It cuts to Jin's study, Rui and Sakuta are looking at the file of Barry Watsuki.
Sakuta: I think Molly had a premonition of a relative of the kid I killed.
Jin: Do you think he might of caused the attack on the manor?
Sakuta nods and says It's definitely a possibility. He probably wants to kill me to avenge his relative.
Rui: You should tell Molly.
Sakuta nods and says You're right.
The story cuts to Sakuta is the clinic with Molly.
Molly: What did you want to tell me?
Sakuta looks down and says I need you to just listen for a moment.
Molly nods and Sakuta continues The person you dreamt about, seems to be a relative of a fourteen year old boy that  I killed around fourteen years ago.
Molly is taken aback and asks You for real dad?
Sakuta nods and says I am a killer Molly. I don't enjoy it, but if it needs to be done for the greater good then I'll do it. I killed Barry because he was about to kill your mom.
Molly: So he was just a kid, a little bit older than me?
Sakuta nods
Molly continues Damn that's messed up, but I get it needed to be done.
Sakuta: We believe that his relative is the one that caused the attack on the manor.
The story cuts again to Izaki.
Izaki says to himself I should probably focus on the daughter of the curse, that way I can draw him out and into the light.
Chapter ends
End of arc