Cursed Crimson: Bright Crimson: Bright Crimson (Chapter Thirty Nine)

Sakuta walks out of the compound carrying Oliver's body.
Sakuta shouts as loud as he can STOP!!! Lanza is dead, your leader is dead!
This gets the attention of everyone.
Sakuta continues There is no getting back home, so I have a proposal. You join Cursed Crimson, start a new life. You also have my word that I will not eat you.
We cut to Sakuta digging a grave with Rika.
Rika: When you get back to the carriage, check your bag, I left a letter in there.
Sakuta picks up Oliver, drops him into the grave, looks up and says yeah sure.
We see that Rika is no longer there.
Sakuta starts to panic and calls out Rika. Rika release. Rika come on, where are you? Rika damn it, come out now! RIKA!
Sakuta fill the grave up and rushes to the carriage for the letter in his bag. He pulls it out and it reads I'm going to be gone for a while. This isn't goodbye, but I'm sorry to say that I will never be one again. I'll miss all of our training sessions and spending time with you. Sakuta you don't need me anymore, you have other bonds here now, so please live your life.
We see Sakuta crying and he says I'll miss fighting side by side with you, Rika.
We now cut back to the royal manor.
Sakuta arrive with the rest of Lost Crimson.
Sakuta is greeted by Rui giving him a hug and he asks Will you marry me now?
Rui: Of course I will.
It then cuts to 10 years later.
Sakuta is having a dream.
Someone says Hey kid.
Then Sakuta finds himself sitting across from Molly at the pub in Western Top.
Molly takes a bite of her salad and Sakuta asks How's the afterlife treating you these days?
Molly: Same ol same ol since you died all those years ago. What about you though, you seem different.
Sakuta: Rika moved on ten years ago, but it's not all bad. I have a wife and daughter, I even named her after you.
Molly begins to laugh and says Wow kid, I left that big of an impact on idea?
Sakuta smiles and says You remind me of my mom, she always used to call me kid, just like you.
Someone walks in behind Sakuta and Molly gets up and says I'll let you catch up.
Sakuta turns around and sees Oliver.
Oliver: Mind if I take a seat?
Sakuta: Go ahead.
Oliver sits and asks How are they these days?
Sakuta smiles and says They are back to being healthy.
Oliver starts to tear up and asks What about your little girl?
Sakuta: She's great, but she's way to much like me. It's crazy, but our kids act like siblings.
Oliver gets up and says Hey Lanza, if I didn't kill you, would we have been friends?
Oliver: Yeah, I think about it every day, we would have been great friends, after all we're the same you and I.
It then cuts to a girl running around with a scythe like birthmark on her left hand and she reached out for something and freezes it.
Sakuta sees this and says Holy Shit! Molly can you say Rika for me?
Molly confused and says Rika.
Rika manifests in front of Sakuta.
A tear falls down his cheek and Rika says It been a while, Sakuta.
Chapter Ends