Cursed Crimson: Afterlife (Chapter Fourteen)

Rika: You can't die on me Sakuta!
Sakuta thinks to himself Why do you sound so far away? Oh, that's right I'm dying.
Everything fades to black and then Sakuta hears a familiar voice say Hey kid! You okay?
Sakuta is back in his room in Tokyo and flicks his head to the left to see Molly on his bed.
Molly: It been awhile, Kid.
Sakuta rushes to Molly and hugs her and says How are you here?!
Molly: I could ask you the same thing.
Sakuta backs up and says What do you mean?
Molly looks him in the eyes and says This is the afterlife.
Sakuta sits down on his bed, stares up at his ceiling and says Damn, at least we got Sosuke.
Molly put her hand on his shoulder and says There's someone who wants to talk to you.
Sakuta looks to Molly and says Who? But she's already vanished.
Sakuta looks around his room and calls out Molly!
He goes to walk out of his room and find himself in an empty field.
Someone says Hey big bro.
Sakuta turns around and finds himself  looking at his little sister, Yui.
Yui gives him a hug and Sakuta is in complete disbelief and says Is that really you, Yui?
Yui let's go if Sakuta, looks up to her big brother and says Yeah it's me.
Sakuta falls to his knees and mutters It should have been me. I should of had you in front of me, I'm sorry Yui.
Yui: Look at me Sakuta. Sakuta looks up and Yui continues It was an accident, no one is to blame, it's not your fault. Look Sakuta, you need to get back to Rika now, You have a war ahead of you.
Everything fades to black once again.
Sakuta awakens to see Rika asleep and thinks to himself A war?
Jin come into the room and shouts Holy shit Touka he's awake.
Touka shouts back Finally he's up.
Rika gets woken up from the yelling and looks up to see Sakuta sitting up.
Sakuta smiles says Hey Rika.
Rika gets up and says You ever stab yourself again and I'll kill you myself.
Sakuta: I'm glad to see you decided to stick around.
Jin: Who the hell are you talking to, sir.
Rika hops back into Sakuta.
Sakuta: Hey you're the guy from Sosuke's manor.
Jin: I'm Jin Arthur, The prince of Mildric. I'd like to thank you properly for saving me.
Sakuta: Im Sakuta Nishijima and It's no problem.
Rika back to being her mean self says Damn Royals.
Jin looks around and asks Did you hear that?
Chapter Ends.